MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Hampshire Bowman - 18th or 25th Nov??

Hampshire Bowman - 18th or 25th Nov?? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Hampshire Bowman - 18th or 25th Nov?? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Hampshire Bowman - 18th or 25th Nov??

Looks like I will be in the car with my Son as no babysitters available... ... we will be at Mac D's for 12 noon! See you there everyone who wants to follow me to the pub again, if not see you at the Bowman!! Leigh xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 14/11/2007 16:30  

We will meet you at MacD's Leigh at 12 noon. Be nice to meet your lad Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 14/11/2007 19:56  

See you there! :o) *bump*

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 15/11/2007 18:38  

Have fun on Sunday folks, me n my badg mate are we are not going to be there, try not to laugh too much at the thought of the hangover I'll have instead catch ya soon folks - pre xmas drinkies perhaps?

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 15/11/2007 19:45  

You have a great time tomorrow night hun... hope your peeps like the pudding! Pre xmas drinks sounds like a great idea!!! Start thinking of a venue with larger inside seating area to accommodate us all!!!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 16/11/2007 07:24  

Hi All Touched down at Gatwick at 9:00 this morning, so a bit tired but looking forward to the meet tomorrow See y'all there

Update Reply
stueylewie @ 17/11/2007 08:53  

Have a great time at the gathering everyone, don't forget to take loads of pics for the event page I hope the weather is kind to ya and ya all have safe journeys

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/11/2007 02:46  

Rain, rain, go away.....!!! Most of us will be in cars, but still looking forward to the meet!!! Photos will hopefully be on the events page tonight!!

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 18/11/2007 06:23  

Hope you all have a great time

Update Reply
dragon @ 18/11/2007 07:53  

its snowin in derbyshire!!!!!!

hope u all had a great day

Update Reply
RC @ 18/11/2007 11:29  

So did ya have a good one? hope the rain didnt spoil things You'll be pleased to know I'm suitable fragile (though more from lack of sleep at the mo I think) the VD do was great, bikers are such nice people eh? Looking forward to making the next BM meet

Update Reply
ZZRpilot @ 18/11/2007 12:49  

Was lovely... provided you were in the car. The most fun was getting the oars out and rowing up the lane.

I didn't lower the tone this time - despite middlv's best attempts to incite me, and boy can she incite.

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 18/11/2007 12:54  

Just got home, spent 10 minutes in the shower defrosting. I didn't get any wetter in the shower, just warmer! I think I should fit a front mudguard or keep the chopper for less damp conditions!

Update Reply
shooter @ 18/11/2007 13:21  

Yep, was a wet old day today! Nice to meet Kerry and Mandy at last... and I think Craig kept peeps amused too (sorry DM but you brought on the slaps yourself LOL!!!!) Will put details of the next meet for the Hampshire BM Xmas Lunch on the events later on this evening... and will start a forum post with all the details & menu etc. Off to finish drying clothes & run Craig's bath now.... Leigh xx

Update Reply
wiccan-one @ 18/11/2007 13:36  

Me incite?!!! Never!! Good to see you all again, lookin' forward to our chrimbo meal in a couple of weeks. I have to say it was an interesting row up the lane to the pub - no wonder Shooter had to wring out all his gear. No mudguard - dohhhhhh! RC, I think I'll stick with rain and not snow he he XXvic

Update Reply
middlv @ 18/11/2007 14:40  

lol @ u middlv well we deffo got loads of snow grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr u want it? pmsl

Update Reply
RC @ 18/11/2007 16:24  

Yep great day even with the weather and although went to McD's on the bike with Steve I admit I woosed out and went in the car with Mandy but mainly cos I could not get my leg over with all my gear on, it really was tooooooooooooo painful folks!!! Poor Steve was absolutely soaked when he got back to mine and it has taken us all this time to dry him and his leathers out!!! I am sorry if I cackled too much but Mandy and I work as a double act guys hehe!!! It was great fun anyway and the oars on the way back were well and truly needed RC you can keep the ruddy snow haha!!! Mazza x

Update Reply
Mazza @ 18/11/2007 17:53  

Was good to meet you all yesterday and thanks Leigh for organinsing these meets. Will certainly be at future ones including the xmas meal. Looking forwad to that one yummy lol Next time I wont make plans to go to dads for dinner after! Thanks Rob for picking me up I ahve made some great friends on this site so far and its a great 'pick me up' so cheers Kerry x x x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/11/2007 10:07  

maz great to see you again, me and you just cause havoc when we meet pmsl. Sorry guys but thats the way i am, i do come with a health warning and so does maz lol. But nice to meet the peeps i hadn't met xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 19/11/2007 12:02  

so do fags bikes and wet sunday pics

Update Reply
riverdog @ 19/11/2007 16:48  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email