MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Pubs,cafes,general meeting places of bikers

Pubs,cafes,general meeting places of bikers  - Forums [Biker Match] Pubs,cafes,general meeting places of bikers  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Pubs,cafes,general meeting places of bikers

Just thought i would invite members to talk about their favourite meeting places around the country. I am hoping to tour the UK at some time in the future pursuing one of my other interests WW2 history and would like to hear about some of the popular meeting places of bikers around the country.
It's always interesting to read about the experiences that fellow
bikers have had in their favourite watering holes etc. I am sure
that there are many other members who would enjoy reading about the same and like me would enjoy paying a visit to some of these venues.
I live in Bridgwater in Somerset and would love to hear about
popular biker venues in this area, so if there are any members
around this area who would like to contribute to this forum please do, i for one would be grateful.
CHEERS!! RIDE SAFE, Steve

Update Reply
56Steve @ 21/10/2016 13:10  

My 'Default- go to' pub is 25 miles away but a good ride out even in winter months...assuming it's not flooded...i give you the Lower Lode Inn,Forthampton,Near Tewkesbury.,Glos..home to numerous biker camping weekends,The Barflys Rally,and loads of other 'meets' during the year...been a bike pub as long as i can remember,great place to use as a base for touristy stuff too,they also do B&B...look them up

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 21/10/2016 14:52  

All bikers sure of a good welcome at Lower Lode,any comments only confirm positive vibes the place gives off,great campsite/touring base..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 11/11/2017 18:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email