MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Profiles

Profiles (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Profiles (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Profiles

Shovelhead 77 , is one of them , he viewed me , i clicked on his name and ended up on the home page ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 09/10/2016 15:28  

Petet1962 , another one ?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/10/2016 01:35  

Gordon12 ? His say he has not completed his profile or has disabled it ....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/10/2016 19:10  

Very much with scarecrow on this...............One other tiny moan I have is when a nod / message is sent people often don't reply. It's one thing to leave it for a day or two once the message has been seen but to not reply ? Why ? Just a thanks but no thanks takes little time. People put looking for new friends yet seem to ignore possible new friends when they say hello. Very strange ??...........................and then they often have the bloody nerve to whinge about what others do/dont do, just people i guess. I mostly just take it as a lucky escape because if thats the way they are on here just imagine meeting them for real?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/10/2016 23:20  

Didn't think of that OB, good point, I now have a vision of meeting someone over a coffee looking at a silent grumpy face while I try to be friendly & chatty. Lucky escape indeed. I think I'm being fair leaving unanswered messages for a week before deleting them, there may be a valid reason for a late reply. I wonder if the user name lyincheetinmiserablegit would get more response ???

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 13/10/2016 00:20  

As BJ explained, some people are not full members therefore they cannot nod or reply back, even if they want to.

The Mods and the BossMan are active in removing scammers and those who open profiles to sell stuff. This is why when you go to view them, you can't. The odd one or two slip through, but as soon as the Mods are made aware they will be removed.

Hope that helps.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 13/10/2016 06:31  

Hope you mean Moderators RB, i had enough of Mods in the past,being a 'Greebo/Greaser'...haha

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 13/10/2016 11:01  

thy mite be shy like me

Update Reply
kaycat @ 15/10/2016 16:54  

Good point KC. If your correct then they need a "I'm new & shy" sticker on their profile.

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 16/10/2016 00:23  

Or some messages you get you really don't know how to reply too!!!Siver Mis
I'm with Silver Mist, there seems to be a lot of fellas out there who look ad hide...!!

Update Reply
Joey05 @ 21/10/2016 06:09  

most Ladies wish i WOULD hide,Joey...hahahaha

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 21/10/2016 14:55  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email