MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

What are you having for lunch?

What are you having for lunch? (4) - Forums [Biker Match] What are you having for lunch? (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

What are you having for lunch?

Never ate a tiger before kwak But tiger bread has a taste of its own, very soft, not the crusts obviously, and slightly sweet. Mmmmmmmmmm

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 23/02/2008 07:21  

It sounds interesting L C, if my supermarket sell it I'll give it a try next time I go for bread.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/02/2008 07:29  

And you can think of me when you are eating your butty lol

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 23/02/2008 07:33  

and if it's awful I'll be emailing you what's left I'm hungry now lol, catch ya later L C, enjoy

Update Reply
Sandi @ 23/02/2008 07:36  

Lol

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 23/02/2008 07:41  

tiger bread is cooked with a sesame glaze to its crust, yummy, I'm not the one you have to worry about with onions Kwak, its the blokey, he could be used for biological warfare! He has come very close to being kicked out of bed for farting, but usually i leave the room instead and leave him in there with it

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 24/02/2008 04:15  

to put the topic back on track, Ham on tiger baps with an apple and a can of mixed fruit for lunch. Just taken some chilie out of freezer for later when i get in at 9! right ho folks im off to work, i just want to get back into bed

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 24/02/2008 04:24  

Well I had several hot chocolates at Squires today !!!!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 24/02/2008 14:16  

I had a Squire's egg butty and amazingly it was quite edible.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 24/02/2008 19:39  

But i notice the word "affordable" isnt there Kwak , is it still as expensive as i remember?

Update Reply
Deleted User @ 25/02/2008 06:43  

Lol Frag, well it kinda depends on ones income, one person's poverty is another person's affluence, init? Yea, pretty much so Frag, least I think so but then I'm existing on benefits so everything is expensive to me I don't usually like the food at Squires, I used to, the quality of the food/cooking seems to have got worse over the years. I've heard loads of men say they like the food there so if that's true they will think my cooking is cordon bleu as opposed to Squires' 'cor! dung.. blurgh!'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 25/02/2008 11:10  

WENT to pub with BC.STORM N MINI,D for lunch today and was lush...

Update Reply
RC @ 25/02/2008 11:18  

A cup of coffee Anyone remember this delightful ditty,us bash street kids used to often chant it before school dinners. Shepherds pie with a dead dogs eye yellow matter spread on thick all washed down with a cup of cold sick! Apologies if you were eating

Update Reply
iggypup @ 29/02/2008 08:28  

think yu need a holiday mate!!whatever happened to the magical mystery tour!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 29/02/2008 08:55  

Hi TM Im ok just reminiscing,I do still fancy a foreign ride though-anyone interested in a Spannish meander-over the hills and far away?.About time you stretched the Triumphs legs TM!

Update Reply
iggypup @ 29/02/2008 09:07  

Just gone off my shepherds pie !! lol

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 29/02/2008 12:23  

how many shepherds do you put in your pie nut,or do you leave one in the shed for later lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 29/02/2008 12:28  

speakin of lunch its that time of yr wont be able to have a peaceful sunday lunch out!as lovin familys drag thier agein mothers out and clog up the pubs an kids run around unsupervised! grumble moan bitch!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 29/02/2008 13:19  

Dinner actually...didn't feel like eating much...jacket potato with low fat cheese, mayo and tuna! Now I am having a comfort eat...a bar of Cadburys fruit and nut (how apt I hear my friends say! pmsl!!!)

Update Reply
bikerchick1966 @ 07/04/2008 15:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email