MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Gloucestershire Wednesday Bikenites

Gloucestershire Wednesday Bikenites - Forums [Biker Match] Gloucestershire Wednesday Bikenites - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Gloucestershire Wednesday Bikenites

Not Many Left To Go Now ,but here's a link...>http://www.bikersnite.com/pub-list.php....
carries on collecting money for Air Ambulance year in, year out...little recognition outside of gloucestershire,respect to Steph,the driving force..:)

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 24/08/2016 15:49  

Bit too far for me jinx due to getting up at 3am

Update Reply
JP @ 25/08/2016 19:37  

Know the feeling,had to be up 4;30 for 6am start...no rest for a working peeps

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 25/08/2016 20:39  

Tonight We are going to Cheltenham, forWeds. Bikenite,Beer Gardens,Imperial Square,Right Beside The Prom...Rudolph and I will be there,wave and say HI!

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 14/09/2016 14:50  

Tonight we're off to The Apple Tree,Stockwell Lane,Woodmancote,Bishops Cleeve,Cheltenham(-ish) GL52 9QG..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 21/09/2016 16:47  

I've heard from friends these meets are very good & well attended. Shift work stops play when they are close to me & too far when I'm working days, oh well maybe next year.

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 21/09/2016 22:01  

Had the same problem myself for a long time,Scarecrow..changed jobs recently,so looking forward to doing a lot more next year...But a very good turnout most Wednesdays,all welcome..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 25/09/2016 19:36  

www.bikersnite.com/pub-list.php for pub list each year,usually out around start of March..

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 25/09/2016 19:38  

Please remember to put next years list on here. The MAA is one of my fav charities, recently done a photo shoot with some mates with the heli at strensham, a couple of years ago done the same at Cosford & had a good chat to the Air crews.

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 25/09/2016 19:44  

will do ,no problemo...:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 25/09/2016 20:15  

Looking forward to it. Might even find new friends there.

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 29/09/2016 04:55  

Ho hum....Last Weds.Bikenite till Boxing Day/New Year's Day Meets...
Tonight ..The Red Lion,Riverside,Wainlode,Off A38 at Norton GL2 9 LW...
Usually an 'ad lib' meeting on Boxing Day and New Year's Day at Tippets Inn,on A46,top of Nailsworth Hill and Daneway Inn At Sapperton...off A419 (Stroud-Ciren.)will put up post on these in December

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 05/10/2016 10:17  

See you there next year if not before.

Update Reply
Scarecrow @ 05/10/2016 19:01  

Hi I'm about but seems very quiet in here IM new here

Update Reply
Guyjames @ 15/10/2016 22:14  

Good Evening Jinx

Hope you are well old chap (long time no see/chat).

I have now moved to the Glous area (GL56) and, whilst looking up local biker events came across these nights you mention. There's a few YouTube vids of them. As you say, well (very well...300+ bikes) attended most times and, was rather too daunting for little ol me.

If at all possible, it would be a pleasure in the future to meet up with you and join you, should that be alright with you.

I am currently in post-op recovery mode after spinal surgery (exactly two weeks ago to the day), so it would be later rather than sooner.

Kind and warm regards good sir...

..icey

Update Reply
iceybusa @ 18/11/2016 20:30  

Be a pleasure Icy,and more the merrier...will be posting the new list for 2017 asap next year,hope to be in touch and arrange a meet up,hope your recovery going well..Just look out for Rudolph The Speed Triple and i won't be far away..There is A New Year's Day Meet at King's Head,Bishops Cleeve,Cheltenham GL52 8LU,if you're out and about,see you there.. Ride Safe,Stay Well..:)>

Update Reply
jinx57 @ 19/11/2016 17:10  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email