MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Name change?

Name change? - Forums [Biker Match] Name change? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Name change?

Hi Matt (or whoever can help with this), a while back I think I saw something in a post where a possibility of being able to change your profile name was discussed.
Is there any news on that or any other info please?
Cheers x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2016 15:24  

To clarify, it was one of Matt's posts when he was upgrading the site ages ago, he mentioned a slight possibility of letting users change their profile name one time only and I responded on the post that I was delighted as 'Lulu' was totally picked at random and would far rather use my own real name... (lulubelle... haha only joking!)

Matt didn't say it was definite just that it might happen hence my wondering on any further info about it that's all.

Thanks very much x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/08/2016 18:51  

Lulubelle lol ....only Matt can change a name on BM its not within the capability of us mere Mods :)
I do know its not a 5 minute job, so if you had a bike in your name eg hettyhonda and changed your bike so wanted to change your name he said no.
I would suggest you message him directly and state your case :) hope that helps

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 17/08/2016 21:15  

Lulu, you can't change your name.
If you do I won't have Harry Enfield voice saying "Lulu" when I see a new post by you.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 17/08/2016 21:25  

Cheers BJ, yeah I kinda thought that I would need to ask Matt, I just fancy using my real name from now on but its cool if it can't be changed.
When I originally joined ages back I just picked 'Lulu' randomly, thinking I would later have the option of changing it. My subs are running out soon so I may just make a new account with preferred (real) name, though if I remember rightly there are loads of 'Dee's' on this site, will try it anyway, thanks for the reply xx

Ragnar I was watching Harry Enfield the other night, the toddlers just crack me up, he is SO bad to her x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/08/2016 01:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email