MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

No Kissing weekend.

No Kissing weekend. (3) - Forums [Biker Match] No Kissing weekend. (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

No Kissing weekend.

Hamish Madcow will be there too just got to be lol pmsl

Update Reply
poshbird @ 03/08/2016 09:55  

It would be rude not to bring Hamish, he goes everywhere else with you.

Update Reply
Double six @ 03/08/2016 12:31  

Hamish Madcow will be there too just got to be lol pmsl but if he pinches ya brandy nowt to do with me vodka gin or bicardi maybe all three lol greedy

Update Reply
poshbird @ 03/08/2016 12:39  

Hamish isn't that big so he won't be drinking a lot of my brandy, I won't hold that against him.

Update Reply
Double six @ 03/08/2016 18:13  

Humpty bumpty

Update Reply
poshbird @ 04/08/2016 00:19  

Numbers are slowly increasing, looking promising for a good catch up, more names and bodies welcome.

Update Reply
Double six @ 04/08/2016 14:06  

It's nice to see a few more names down for the No Kissing weekend.
No tickets for this event, the only limit on numbers is how many Squires can accommodate.
I know DaveVM is trying to bring a few from the south, it would be nice to see a few from all over.
Come on folks, get your names down on the event calendar and come and enjoy a weekend chilling in the fresh Yorkshire countryside.

Update Reply
Double six @ 05/08/2016 00:02  

Yeah pass the word for a good weekend all welcome

Update Reply
poshbird @ 05/08/2016 00:14  

Just in case people are wondering about pricing, the cost of the camping is £5 per night per tent if you arrive on a bike and £12 per night per tent if you arrive by car, payable to Squires as you arrive. No entertainment is planned, just a chance to relax with like minded people.

Update Reply
Double six @ 05/08/2016 21:34  

The No Kissing Weekend camp, the non rally alternative to the KISS rally.With no BM rally this year, an alternative chance to meet up and chill out for a few days. Situated at Squires biker cafe in Yorkshire, an opportunity to meet up with friends you might not have seen for a while, and perhaps make new acquaintances.Toilets and showers onsite as well as a carvery style restaurant. A fully licensed bar is also available.Details of prices are on the events calendar for the 2nd to the 4th of September.

Update Reply
Double six @ 07/08/2016 15:40  

Well the inaugural No Kissing weekend is now officially an event, t'is on the calendar, no really it is!! In its first and probably last incarnation, the No Kissing weekend will be held from the 2nd of Sept to the 4th. Prices and details are on the calendar, so, if you want a few days relaxing with other BMers in the Yorkshire countryside, this is where you need to be. Looking forward to seeing some of you there. 66

Update Reply
Double six @ 09/08/2016 22:22  

Numbers are slowly increasing which is promising, hopefully a few more will decide to come along, as they say 'The more the merrier'.

The No Kissing weekend camp, the non rally alternative to doing nothing better on a weekend in September.

(p.s. Kissing isn't banned so don't let the title put you off)

Update Reply
Double six @ 12/08/2016 22:57  

Oh yes, I forgot to say, anyone wanting to attend but is finding it difficult to get to the venue, they can always put their name down for a lift on the events page itself. Just click on the event in the calendar and open the tab marked 'Lifts', then select which option you require.

Update Reply
Double six @ 12/08/2016 23:19  

OK, I assume everyone got the same email from Matt as I did.
It is now only 3weeks until the No Kissing weekend camp.

We already have a good number of members who have put their names down. I look forward to meeting some of you for the first time.

There is still time for members to put themselves down for a relaxing weekend catching up or meeting new mates.

Don't be shy, this will probably be the only No Kissing weekend ever, so why not come along?

Update Reply
Double six @ 14/08/2016 23:34  

come on folks, this will be a laid back, but enjoyable weekend. Good way for newbies to get know folk, as much as it being good for folk just catching up. Put a face to the name. Have a natter, a debate, or just sit there in a corner drinking your beer. Makes no matter.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 15/08/2016 06:31  

Remember, there is no KISS rally this year. Although the No Kissing weekend camp is the non rally alternative.

Update Reply
Double six @ 15/08/2016 08:32  

It would be nice to see a few more couples at this event.
After a season of noisy rallies or race meetings, who wouldn't appreciate a weekend to relax and recharge themselves before the run run up to christmas?
No Kissing weekend, probably the one and only time it will take place.

Update Reply
Double six @ 15/08/2016 13:17  

Please see Matt's post from page 1

"Thanks mate for posting this.
I've been really struggling this year for time and had no chance to organise KISS 6. I'm really bummed about it because it's a special year (10th anniversary, you'll get an email about that soon).

Also been watching the weather closely this year and seemed pretty disastrous everywhere. I'm worried about organising a free gig for everyone and then nobody shows up because of the rain.

But not only do I not have time to organise it but I wont have time to attend either this year.

Squires is a perfect location if you ask me. If enough people sign up for it I can organise a band I'm sure.

Pick a good date for it and put it in the calendar.

Good man!!"

Team this with the pm Matt sent to everyone, this should explain why there is no Kiss this year.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 16/08/2016 06:35  

The No Kissing Weekend camp, the non rally alternative to the KISS rally.With no BM rally this year, an alternative chance to meet up and chill out for a few days. Situated at Squires biker cafe in Yorkshire, an opportunity to meet up with friends you might not have seen for a while, and perhaps make new acquaintances.Toilets and showers onsite as well as a carvery style restaurant. A fully licensed bar is also available.Details of prices are on the events calendar for the 2nd to the 4th of September.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 16/08/2016 06:36  

Only 2 weeks away from the inaugural No Kissing weeked. Just a few days of camping with no bells and whistles or extraneous frippery you'd expect from a rally. Details of prices are on the events calendar and evryone is welcome.

Update Reply
Double six @ 18/08/2016 12:50  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email