MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

How to change main profile pic

How to change main profile pic - Forums [Biker Match] How to change main profile pic - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

How to change main profile pic

Hi. I have uploaded a more recent photo to post as my main profile pic but how do you change it. I have clicked edit in profile, clicked on the uploaded photo but nothing. I'm getting very Grrrrrrrrrrrrr about it lok

Update Reply
TriumphSTShirls @ 09/07/2016 11:49  

Hi, go to your gallery and double click on your prefered image and in the top right hand corner there is a settings box. Click to open and you wil see several icons, cilck the star and hey presto, that image is then your main profile pic.

Update Reply
Double six @ 09/07/2016 19:50  

Can't change mine from my phone D6, nor delete photos either , only entire album

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/08/2016 07:06  

I have just tried with my phone Feylin and had no problem changing or deleting photo's from my album. I am afraid I am at a loss and can't advise you what to do. I use an android based phone, I know Matt had problems sorting apple products for compatability, but he has put fixes in place to sort it.
Perhaps a message to Matt might be needed as he is the computer wizard.
Sorry.......66

Update Reply
Double six @ 30/08/2016 08:03  

Hiya, sorry you are having probs, which picture are you trying to change it to and i'll have a check to se if there are any issues with it :)

BJ
Mod Team

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/08/2016 09:17  

I'll try it from the laptop, it's probably my phone as I couldn't see the settings box in the right hand corner that 66 mentioned above
I'll get back to you on this one
Maybe I need to upgrade ( phone, not me )

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/08/2016 10:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email