MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

What Men Really Mean

What Men Really Mean - Forums [Biker Match] What Men Really Mean - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

What Men Really Mean

OK He didn’t actually listen to anything you said but he’s learned that if he doesn’t say something when you talk, you keep on talking<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Five Minutes <o:p></o:p> Somewhere between ‘in a little while’ and ‘the end of time’ Never actually means 5 minutes unless YOU gave it a time LIMIT, in which case it means 5 minutes timed to the closest millisecond. <o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Of course I love you for you! <o:p></o:p> He loves you for your body. If that goes so does he. <o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Is it ok if I …?<o:p></o:p> He’s already done it, so you may as well approve. <o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Loud Sigh <o:p></o:p> Not actually a word, the sigh goes with the realisation that he’s going to have to work out a way to undo something he’s already done in the hope that you will approve. <o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Nothing <o:p></o:p> He forgot what he was going to say, most likely because he was distracted by the subtle jiggle of you/your sister’s/your friend’s/some stranger’s BREASTS <o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Thanks <o:p></o:p> Thank you. Really, really, thank you - I thought for sure you’d say NO! <o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p>

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/10/2007 13:46  

So you lot do understand us after all you got no more excuse's now girls

Update Reply
Oggy @ 31/10/2007 13:59  

Touche Kwak :)

Update Reply
abctrev @ 31/10/2007 15:33  

well done kwak!!!! shows you we do know them more than they reolise....

Update Reply
tinkerbelle @ 31/10/2007 18:28  

yeah, but having realised that, do we really really want to lmao!!! now that is a loaded question girls uh??......................... Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/11/2007 05:44  

hi kwak,sound's close 2 the mark!,have you got a leather couch because you would make a good shrink.lol. knowing u women know us men that well,could b a little scary

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/11/2007 14:27  

so we are transparent, gullible ,liars,cheats,an tit watchers,??ok whatever!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 08/11/2007 18:15  

LMAO @ Kwak Tis funny reading each other's faults in joke form & each sex finding the truths in the jokes!

Update Reply
tigz @ 08/11/2007 20:42  

thefurry1 said: hi kwak,sound's close 2 the mark!,have you got a leather couch because you would make a good shrink.lol. knowing u women know us men that well,could b a little scary Lol @ leather couch, funny you should ask me that cos I've done a fair few 'agony Aunt' sessions over the years. tangoman said: so we are transparent, gullible ,liars,cheats,an tit watchers,??ok whatever!! PML @ tango, don't forget to add 'quick to agree' , as in 'anything for a quiet life'

Update Reply
Sandi @ 09/11/2007 03:58  

my dad had a sayin when asked where he was goin[in the days when men were men!!] ''jus gonna see a man a bout a dog''an that was it! he was gone![the pub,his girlfriend,his mates!]we did eventually get a dog yrs later!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 09/11/2007 05:07  

My ex-husband had a saying, ( his dads advice for a quiet life on our wedding day) - 'Yes dear' in answer to anything and everything, knew I should have asked for a trike, lol

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 09/11/2007 05:15  

one thing my dad really did mean was after i met his girlfriend one morning ''DONT TELL YOUR MOTHER''an he meant it most sincerely!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 09/11/2007 05:18  

well we all think we know some body very well, then the marriage break's down,next divorce,well we all been down that road! that's when you realise you don't know the opersite sex as well as we thought!. well kwack do u think i could get 1 of them leath thingy's.lol. TF1.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/11/2007 11:22  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email