MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Forum dates, times, posts all over the place

Forum dates, times, posts all over the place - Forums [Biker Match] Forum dates, times, posts all over the place - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Forum dates, times, posts all over the place

It's fixed now. When I changed a load of scripts the other day, I forgot the New Topic page. So as a result, the first post of every topic since Sunday has been set 4 hours ahead of time. I've fixed the script now, AND I've gone through the database and changed the time/date for the affected posts. Let me know if you notice any more problems. Sorry about this, I just didn't get chance to put the changes into a test environment first as the clocks had already gone back.

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/10/2007 11:56  

test

Update Reply

Yep it's all ok now

Update Reply

I thought my pc was possessed, lol !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 31/10/2007 12:09  

Cheers Matt...knew u'd be able to fix it. It was fun playin in the twilight zone for a while. Me n Nutkin have been landing all over peeps...Tango was well happy tho

Update Reply
tigz @ 31/10/2007 12:29  

lol trust u lot

Update Reply
Matt @ 31/10/2007 14:15  

Are you sure the timing glitch is fixed Matt? I was on the forum yesterday morning and read the posts, I didn't come back on til late last nite and noticed the posts that I had read in the morning were timed at much later than I had read them. I couldn't have read them later cos I wasn't even at HOME never mind on the computer.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 31/10/2007 20:20  

yes its definitely fixed. All '1st posts' in new topics have been knocked back 4 hours and the scripts changed

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/11/2007 05:34  

start a new topics and post some replied to it - ull see its fine

Update Reply
Matt @ 01/11/2007 05:34  

The forum clock is out of sync', it's an hour behind

Update Reply
Sandi @ 04/11/2007 21:16  

blame bush! The US put their clocks back on Sunday, a week after us. I've changed it again now, luckily it was much easier this time now ive made the changes to the setup

Update Reply
Matt @ 05/11/2007 12:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email