MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Just saying Hi

Just saying Hi - Forums [Biker Match] Just saying Hi - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Just saying Hi

Hello everyone,

Friends suggested this website as that's how they met (aarw) and are still together after 10 years!

Other sites you tend to get the sleazy types and I'm just not interested in having to block loads of losers.

Genuinely looking for friends in the area if something more sparks that's a bonus but at the moment, I don't want to get bogged down with the label "looking for .... "

I used to have a bike and do want to get one again in the future but would love to be pillion if anyone is willing.

Update Reply
Dakini @ 06/05/2016 21:12  

Hi Dakini,

Welcome to the site, We are a good friendly bunch on here, have a good look around and join in.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 06/05/2016 21:32  

Thanks Ragnar,

Much nicer than some sites I could mention. No sleazy messages just friendly people. Refreshing :)

Update Reply
Dakini @ 07/05/2016 15:38  

Welcome to the madhouse. Well, slightly eccentric house, anyway

It's a bit far from my place to your for a pilly ride-out, but I'm sure there will be a long queue of the southerners waiting for you!

Update Reply
Wills @ 07/05/2016 21:36  

Thanks wills and Catkins.

My geography isn't the best but will figure out local meets etc.

Looking forward to gaining more friends through BM. :)

Update Reply
Dakini @ 07/05/2016 22:38  

Welcome to BM, Dakini. it is a dating site, but so much more on top. Great place to make friends, go on rides out etc, the best part of BM is that it is totally flexible. Have fun getting to know everyone, check out the events page as well as the events thread, and if you see something you want to do, put in a pilly request, either by posting or clicking the pilly request button on the event itself.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 08/05/2016 00:35  

Welcome to the best biker site around Dakini

Don't be shy of the forums, check for events/meets on the calendar, there's a lift request button on there too .

Chesham = Bucks? shows 103 miles from me, not too far for a ride if you're stuck for pilly

Update Reply
old red @ 08/05/2016 00:36  

I didn't consider this site because the name suggests just a dating site but a friend who's married told me it's also a social site with ride outs and people just seeking friends and banter, met some of the members on ride outs and at rallies and enjoyed some good chats online, hopefully you'll get none of the sad desperadoes that you've experienced on other sites, if you do we'll set Rowanblossum on them lol .Welcome and hope you find loads of like minded people in your area

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 08/05/2016 15:28  

Oh now now Exup, you make me sound mean n grumpy.....ok, ok...I am mean n grumpy :-)

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 08/05/2016 15:40  

Hi Dakini, I've only been on this forum for a few weeks and they are all a friendly bunch.

Hoping to meet a few on the event this coming weekend which is being held just down the road from where I live.

Update Reply
Morseman @ 09/05/2016 09:04  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 10/05/2016 09:16  

I'll second all those positive comments above. welcome dakini and a Hi from sunny Birmingham.

Well it was the other day anyway.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 10/05/2016 12:38  

Welcome to the forum/mad house :-)

I've met some crackin folk through the forum too, and also found love - so after finding my wonderful lady I decided to stick around a bit longer as it's not just a dating site, it's also got a fantastic social side :-)

I'll echo the comments above that you'll get out of it what you put in - get stuck in, get along to some rides, events, and most of all, enjoy yourself :-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/05/2016 19:29  

Welcome to the monkey house .................. no wait thats a song isnt it !!!

Hi :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/05/2016 16:48  

Just wanted to say a warm hello, don't be shy , say hello.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 21/07/2016 14:31  

Hi Marie2 You said it yourself "Don't be Shy"

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 21/07/2016 18:15  

I like it from a non dating male point f view. Having an instant like of bikes weather it be racing or rallies makes all on here very friendly ( well most are). Also chatting to people near and far about their biking expieriences is interesting ....it's a good site :-))

Update Reply
Apeman @ 22/07/2016 06:00  

Greetings!

Update Reply
Jed.i @ 10/09/2016 11:14  

Hi from one newbie to another

Update Reply
cookie929 @ 06/10/2016 16:52  

Hi welcome newbies. Hope you like the site.
All feedback is welcome, please send me a postcard or a private message

Update Reply
Matt @ 06/10/2016 19:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email