MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop

CBR1000FL for sale

CBR1000FL for sale - Forums [Biker Match] CBR1000FL for sale - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Classifieds & Swap Shop /

CBR1000FL for sale

For sale Red and black cbr1000fl that i rebuilt last summer.

55,000 miles, new tyres chain and sprocket etc, all faults fixed in rebuild. Even has a genuine standard rust free complete exhaust. Runs and rides just as it should nice and tight.

Also has a sports rack and heated grips. Piccy on my profile before exhaust was sourced. More up to date pics available on request icloud inst playing the game right now!

MOT until July will pass another. Currently sorned. currently being kept in Garforth near Leeds Yorks.

asking £1600.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 01/05/2016 17:02  

Nwell due to lack of interest and it seams every one has started offering these for stupid money. I'm dropping the asking price.

£1250

How cheep does it have to go this is a genuine 160+ mph rocket ship with a recently overhaul.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/05/2016 18:00  

i sympathise mate just put new back tyre and mot on 2000 firestorm 30,000 miles and no interest what so ever anywhere

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 15/05/2016 16:58  

Yea well it's strange you see people asking what quick large bike they can get for £1000 or £1500.

Only to get a reply to you reply that you have something to hear that they wanted something newer for the price.

Crazy really where else are you going to get a comfortable bike capable to keep up with the quick stuff for the price were offering ours at?

Looking like I might use this cbr as the basis for my next chop. Pity really as this bike is as near to a restoration your going to get with out having the frame swing arm and engine powder coated! If there are doubters out there there is a recent pic of it on my profile.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/05/2016 22:28  

nice clean bike mate, i'd certainly take 1500 for my firestorm but otherwise will keep it and just do a straight bar conversion so my back don't protest quite so much lol. it is a fun bike

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2016 09:08  

Ta mate.

Yea been looking at firestorms recently as I like them but wanting something physically bigger

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2016 19:22  

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/05/2016 21:19  

It's still for sale, will any one at all show any interest :-(

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/06/2016 20:15  

I'm interesting Stui.

Update Reply
Double six @ 03/06/2016 20:34  

Ooos, sorry mate, although that statement is indeed gospel truth I would but I cant justify buying another machine when I dont get out on mine enough as it is.

Update Reply
Double six @ 03/06/2016 20:36  

Lol yea I can vouch for you being interesting 66.

Getting to the point where it's going to get chopped up.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/06/2016 22:51  

That would be a shame Stuie, I saw it when you first got it running and I think you were wrong to remove the custom exhaust, that was a real selling point!
Was over your way today, never seen Lady Bower res before. I think I might be tempted to have a ride down that way soon.

Update Reply
Double six @ 03/06/2016 22:56  

Let us know when your going for a ride down there it's a great place for a bimble.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/06/2016 15:02  

Will do, but I aint going to attempt to keep up with you if you go as well, you are mad.

Update Reply
Double six @ 04/06/2016 18:35  

I'm not always mad, sometimes I'm just bonkers :-)

Tbh I'm not that quick on my new bike so everything should be ok

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/06/2016 21:12  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email