MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

new biker meeting cafe/shop

new biker meeting cafe/shop - Forums [Biker Match] new biker meeting cafe/shop - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

new biker meeting cafe/shop

HELLO, HELLO, HELLO everyone.

i'm jo (aka esta) and steve (aka chirpy1) we met on biker match and have managed to stay together...l.o.l. its been a year now. we are opening a biker café/shop called BOGEYE JO'S CAFE. so if your out and about and fancy coming to see us, you will find us at UNIT 2H WARELANDS WAY, MIDDLEBROUGH, TS4 2JY 2 minutes off the A66
good food, good crack and a shop to browse through as well.
can be contacted on here ( esta) for more info. we will be open from sunday 01/05/2016. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON...WHOOP WHOOOP !!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2016 09:27  

Good on you both and I hope you make squillions! Bit of a long haul for a day trip from my neck of the woods, but in the long days of summer, who knows...?

Summer? What's summer?

Update Reply
Wills @ 28/04/2016 10:34  

Best of luck with that Jo. If I do my Yorkshire trip again, i'll have a look.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 28/04/2016 10:44  

Nice one, will have to try and remember that if we trundle up that way. All the best in your new venture.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2016 20:08  

thanks guys, hope it works. l.o.l.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 28/04/2016 22:43  

That is brilliant news Esta, wishing you much success and good fortune

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 28/04/2016 22:46  

Best of luck Jo and Steve, hope it's a roaring success for you both

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 28/04/2016 23:19  

Good one Jo. We'll be taking a ride over on Mayday Monday if you're open, be good to meet you.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/04/2016 14:25  

Oi Jo, didnt know you were bog-eyed?!?

Good to know you are both well, happy and no doubt still as mad as ever ; )

As Stuie said when we come for a trundle up that way we will pop in.

Best of luck on opening day! @PB, we will try to catch up with you n your geezer bloke very soon, hope all is good Ooop North (England!)

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/04/2016 17:48  

Good luck with your new venture Esta

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 30/04/2016 20:50  

Thanks peeps, would be great to see you all, NOT OPEN BANK HOLIDAY MONDAY, would clash with local m.c.c. fun day...officially open on Tuesday 03/05/2016 seven days a week...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/05/2016 10:50  

Good luck with the cafe, what hours will you be open? I sometimes have to work up that way and finding somewhere open after about 2pm can be a problem.

By the time I've driven up, done a survey or been in a meeting it can be 2pm before I can get away and the number of cafes that are closed by then is a bit disappointing.

I guess their local custom tails off after the lunch break?

Update Reply
Morseman @ 02/05/2016 17:43  

hi, hours are :::Monday and Tuesday 8.a.m. - 2.p.m.
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.:::8 a.m. - 2.p.m. then re-open at 5 .p.m. till late
Saturday and sunday 10.a.m. - 5.p.m. might be later on a Saturday if we have people still coming in we will stay open.
hope this helps...jo

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/05/2016 19:22  

Hi Jo,
hope your official opening went well.

I usually turn off the A66 when I hit the A1 coming from the north, but I'll be riding solo on one of my trips south and might find time for a detour - anything for a cuppa!
Wish you both and all the very best for the future.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 03/05/2016 21:11  

Finally got there today and really enjoyed ourselves. Was so good to meet Jo and Steve, great hosts, great chat, great mugs of tea - oh and splendid cake - what more could you ask for!!!

We'll be back over pretty soon, and hope others make their way too!

Good luck guys

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/05/2016 21:18  

thank you so much for coming to see us purple betty and rob, was lovely to meet you guys and make 2 new friends, really hope you call again and yes definitely have a ride out with you guys when time permits...l.o.l. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/05/2016 21:37  

hi, izzyhill, would be great to see you and finally meet, you'll be made very welcome and will look forward to the day you make it here. x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/05/2016 21:39  

Good luck Jo and Steve, hope it's a success.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 05/05/2016 09:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email