MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Jokes, Games & Silly Things

tough or wat!!?

tough or wat!!? - Forums [Biker Match] tough or wat!!? - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Jokes, Games & Silly Things /

tough or wat!!?

when in Bristol the wkd a bike went past me in the rain an cold the rider in tshirt an shorts!!!!either he got caught in bed by the husband an had to beat a hasty retreat!!or he comes from oop north cos there tough buggers up there man!!or he'd lost his brain cell an was out lookin for it!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 29/10/2007 09:13  

I'd go with the lost brain cell theory!!! Was he wearing boots or flip flops to match his outfit???!!!!! Speaking as a roughie toughie northerner...we like to go out properly attired....although I was once spotted moving my bike on a campsite wearing Pj's n flop flips...it's not attire I would recommend for obvious safety reasons!

Update Reply
tigz @ 29/10/2007 09:29  

Ermmmmmm....how did my reply end up on top of Tango???!!! I do apologise in case I squashed you. Here's hopin' someone can put it right in that magical way they do!

Update Reply
tigz @ 29/10/2007 09:35  

back in Weymouth an theres kids up an down the seafront with no gloves thin hoodies helmets missing visors!!so they can smoke i guess as one was!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 29/10/2007 09:36  

topsy turvy world mate!!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 29/10/2007 09:37  

This topic is making no sense to me, I assume tangoman's original opening post has been deleted? Not much point keeping the responses if the opener has been deleted.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/10/2007 17:21  

I'm glad you said that Kwak, I thought it was me being stoopid for a second there lol

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 29/10/2007 18:04  

Stupid for a SECOND? About as long as me keeping SILENT

Update Reply
Sandi @ 29/10/2007 18:38  

the first postin ended up underneath tigz!!!an tigers is smelly!get im of!

Update Reply
tangoman60 @ 30/10/2007 05:47  

Oi Tango! I had a shower this morning! Cheeky! For the benefit of Kwak n Blue...Tango's first post is the 5th one down (the time was wrong as well)...everything we posted after ended up before (if that makes sense) until Kwak left her post. We don't know how or why it happened it just did. Can no one sort it?

Update Reply
tigz @ 30/10/2007 08:35  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email