MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Sad news

Sad news - Forums [Biker Match] Sad news - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Sad news

For those that have been on here for some time I am sure will remember Sheila think her bm name was sheila bikes, Bluesbiker can you remember her bm name, sadly she passed away this morning while on holiday in Mexico, she suffered a cardiac arrest a couple of days ago. Sheila was a lovely fun loving lady and although didn't ride a bike herself you went to a lot of bm events/meet ups. There are a couple of pictures of her on my photos.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 07/03/2016 17:06  

I think Sheila was one of the first I chatted with in the chat room when I first joined the site, sadly I never got to meet her.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 07/03/2016 17:12  

Sorry to hear this sad news, Im not sure if I ever meet her

Update Reply
JP @ 07/03/2016 18:34  

Sheila's nom de plume was Wheelynice and a friend of Moonstone. In recent times, Sheila had moved to the Canaries - Fuertaventura. She used to live in Redditch, took part in some Midlands BM activities and recently visited the UK to meet her new grandchild.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 07/03/2016 18:47  

Im nearly sure I have spoken to her on here in the past, now that someone has said the name 'wheelynice' that has jogged my memory, lovely lovely woman, ride free lady x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/03/2016 19:05  

Shit wheelynice. I did meet / know her and was a great laugh at a few does we had inculding the 1st Barmouth camp but she moved away and I lost touch with her. I remember her mate another BM member got killed in a bike accident a couple of years ago.

Update Reply
JP @ 07/03/2016 19:50  

Thanks Cataraptor for putting up Sheila's bm name, I couldn't think of it.
Yes JP that's right Amanda from bm, one of our friends was killed in a bike accident.
Sheila certainly lived life to the full, I have so many fond memories of the fun times we shared.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 07/03/2016 21:19  

Last time i saw Sheila was at the Barmouth camp a few years back. Always full of life.

Sad news indeeed.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 08/03/2016 00:37  

Just an update for those of you who may like to take part in her send off, Sheila Hunter (aka wheelynice) will be cremated at Redditch Crematorium on Friday 1st April at 15:30. That, as far as I am aware is accurate information but check with the crem to be sure if you intend to go.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 26/03/2016 18:29  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email