MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Dragon Rally

Dragon Rally - Forums [Biker Match] Dragon Rally - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Dragon Rally

Any one else going this year?http://www.conwymotorcycleclub.org.uk/Dragon-Rally

Update Reply
bugsbunny @ 12/01/2016 19:31  

Hi bugs i maybe going to this

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 14/01/2016 21:47  

NBC are you just visiting and going home to a nice warm bed or camping? Which ever be good to see you there. Any one else interested there may still be a few places going but you will need to get your cash application in quick.

Update Reply
bugsbunny @ 15/01/2016 21:12  

not sure yet Bugs depends on the weather lol but will look out for you

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 17/01/2016 22:32  

I'm all booked in and it would be good to go along with someone! Anyone interested?

Update Reply
Papparooney @ 22/01/2016 09:33  

Hi Papparooney which Whitchurch are you coming from and are you going up the A5. If so we could travel together.

Update Reply
bugsbunny @ 22/01/2016 19:37  

Hi Bugsbunny! I'm in Whitchurch in Shropshire, and we could meet up anywhere around Oswestry, Llangollen or around there. It would be nice to have a riding buddy to arrive with! Are you camping and doing both days? I will be!

Update Reply
Papparooney @ 27/01/2016 11:20  

Hi mate I will be travelling up Saturday AM and camping starting out 9ish so it will depend on the weather how quick I get into your area. If you want to meet up I will PM you my number and have my phone connected to my helmet intercom. Then I can give you a good idea when to be there. I will be ready for a tea by then do you know of a good stopping / meeting place?

Update Reply
bugsbunny @ 27/01/2016 19:24  

Hi Bugs sorry not able to go to this now been down with the flu virus which has turned into bad chest infection so defo no camping for me, have a great time

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 09/02/2016 23:36  

Get well soon NBC give the Vic rub a go, works for me and keeps the flies off!! I am meeting Papparooney in Llangollen about 11:00 Saturday then on to the event.

Update Reply
bugsbunny @ 10/02/2016 19:28  

Papparooney phoned me tonight his bike is loaded and ready. The 2016 rally season is off and running tomorrow. Got the snow survival gear loaded just in case along with the water wings and extra thermals.

Update Reply
bugsbunny @ 12/02/2016 22:38  

Great weekend with some nice old bikes being used along with just about every modern model going. 1400 very happy campers at the lake side with snow topped Snowdonia all round.

Update Reply
bugsbunny @ 15/02/2016 19:40  

Glad you had a good time Rob, Iwent along to the registration station stayed until around 2.30 must have missed ya

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 15/02/2016 22:14  

We got to registration about 13:00 but the place was full so I booked in and got out and on to the site. It would be easy to miss us.

Update Reply
bugsbunny @ 16/02/2016 20:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email