MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

2016 Events

2016 Events - Forums [Biker Match] 2016 Events - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

2016 Events

Ok it's that time of the year a lot of you have your bike wrapped up in the warm or in bits all over the kitchen table having a service.
So now's the time you start looking forward to next seasons events.
There is stuff in the planning stages from the nights out down the pub and camping weekends right up to longer European trips. Whatever your looking for you will find it on here, If you are interested in the European trips please contact Madscot's he has done a few of these now and has all the info you will need including the Do's and Donts. Please remember the site staff members have day jobs and we dont always have access to the site but will get back to you asap. If you have any ideas for events but are unsure about how to get them off the ground give any of the events team a prod and we will do what we can to help.
Dont forget BM's Kiss6 Rally is in the early stages of planning and is as always a great weekend.

Update Reply
JP @ 17/12/2015 21:31  

Looking to do a Pick up a Pilly Day earlier than usual next year.

And if we can get enough folk to committ Hallowistmas will be resurrected :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/12/2015 09:06  

Madscot? Couldn't find him on here. Keen to tour again this year. Done West coast of Ireland and the Britanny/Normandy thang recently so any news of tours coming up specifcially with dates and times would be appreciated? Cheers all.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/01/2016 01:20  

Madscots is on here you will find him on the bm staff page

Update Reply
JP @ 02/01/2016 17:51  

As this year is a erm .... special one for me and my lil Bro aka Rag there will be celebrations of some description to look forward to :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 04/01/2016 11:20  

How special ??????????????????????// Or shouldn't I ask ? x

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 04/01/2016 11:25  

Bj gets her Pass to the special bus

Update Reply
JP @ 07/01/2016 16:20  

pick up a pilly day sounds good to me x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 07/01/2016 20:48  

Yes its a great event has always been well supported. If you need a rear seat bj will find you one

Update Reply
JP @ 07/01/2016 21:55  

BJ put ....As this year is a erm .... special one for me and my lil Bro aka Rag there will be celebrations of some description to look forward to :)
And for me BJ

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 08/01/2016 18:35  

and me BJ

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 10/01/2016 20:50  

Looks like a busy year this year, add me to the list! Lmao

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/01/2016 21:24  

Sounds like the 2 score and 10 party has a few attandees this year :)

Looking to do an overnight camp so those who wish to partake of refreshments can :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 11/01/2016 11:50  

Has anyone tried national rally? 24 hour event I think where you check in for time trials. A test of endurance but good to put some miles on the bike..

Update Reply
lycan3 @ 11/02/2016 22:15  

Hi all and oooooh pick up a pilli. If I haven't got my own bike by then would one of you lovely peeps pick me up pretty please so I can meet some of you and have a ride out :D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/02/2016 07:33  

This is usually how it works Caroi

Once the organiser/s has worked out where and when. It'll go up as an event.
You will then have the option of joining the event and also putting in a request as a pillion. As its the reason for the event i'm sure you'll get a few offers.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 13/02/2016 09:55  

We've not done the National, lycan3, but HayabusaRob and I have done one in Lincs/Yorks for the last two years and are planning on doing this years one around Lincs and Rutland.

Couple more folk from here have expressed an interest this year, but it's open to all.

Details at http://bikerralliesuk.com/challenges/motorbike-scatter-challenge/

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 13/02/2016 12:03  

Its starting to warm up a bit now so if anyone has any ideas for ride outs meets etc

Update Reply
JP @ 29/03/2016 15:41  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email