MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Scottish socials November and/or December Xmas Lunch?

Scottish socials November and/or December Xmas Lunch? (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Scottish socials November and/or December Xmas Lunch? (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Scottish socials November and/or December Xmas Lunch?

It's up on the events calendar but venue isn't clearly indicated (sorry, lesson learnt for next time) you have to follow URL to Wetherspoons

anyway, we're meeting at Wetherspoon’s The Society Room (aka Lloyds #1) at 151 West George Street, G2 2JJ

Got 3 confirmed as coming on top of those who have added to the event so a good start and you're welcome whether you've told us or not. Now, I just need to survive the next week!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 04/11/2015 09:44  

NEW event:

Xmas lunch at the Carrickstone in Cumbernauld on Sunday 13th December if you can make it.
12.45 for 13.00 in the UPSTAIRS part of the pub.

I've booked a table but want to confirm numbers so that we can sit together so please add to the event (when it's up) if you plan to come, ditto remove your visages if your plans change.
(Jim, Julie, Elaine - if you read this; I've already counted you in)

Hope you can make it - I'll bring crackers and everyone is to wear their hat!!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 16/11/2015 13:28  

pssst - event is live

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/11/2015 21:08  

Cheer Mike

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 16/11/2015 22:08  

Bump - get yersels along for Christmas dinner at Wetherspoon's The Carrickstone in Cumbernauld on Sunday 13th December.

Novelty Xmas jumpers optional

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 22/11/2015 17:08  

If you're in Perth, Kinross or Fife (or points even further north) you could set off now and you might make it to Cumbernauld for next Sunday.
Sorry that I'm not in charge of either the roads or the weather - but it's probably just as well!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 04/12/2015 22:21  

Hungry already lol, its chilly out there brrrr

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2015 08:54  

Hope you have a lovely lunch sory i can't make it this time hope to see you all at the next one
???Merry Christmas

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2015 11:27  

Great wee gathering, thanks to everyone who came along - it was great to see you all.
It can't be Christmas every day (thank goodness) but Sundays come around regularly and seem to be better for socials than weekday evenings so we'll try that again in the new year.
Pics posted up for everyone to have a giggle at.

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 13/12/2015 19:25  

Was great meeting some new people today, I fair enjoyed myself. Thanks for organising Izzy and yip I'm defo up for getting myself out the house and out to more socials so count me in :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/12/2015 22:12  

Cracking way to spend a day meeting new and old friends. And not a bad choice of venue, something for all tastes on menu.makes the winter more bearable knowing that next year is gonna be great. Big hugs to all.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/12/2015 09:28  

can't be @**5ed to start a new thread but .....

few of us are meeting on Thursday (14th) for Curry Club at the Carrickstone if anyone wants to join us
Holidayfan says she'll be there from 5.30'ish and I don't suppose I'll be far behind

If we arrange a Sunday lunch on the back of this I'll put it up on events.

Still to reschedule our Christmas dinner in the Borders, looks like it might turn in to an Easter lunch!

Update Reply
izzyhill @ 12/01/2016 19:16  

Will do my best to be there but will depend on when I can get away from work ??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/01/2016 15:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email