MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

places to visit french/spanish coast

places to visit french/spanish coast - Forums [Biker Match] places to visit french/spanish coast - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

places to visit french/spanish coast

Hi all,
I'm looking at a holiday following the French/Spanish coast in june/july next year starting at LeHavre (first night in Honfleur) and finishing at Santander for a ferry home. anyone any suggestions as to places to visit/stay etc.
I've so far pencilled in Quiberon/Carnac for a day of stone watching but that's about all. I'm looking at 14 days away in total, bed and breakfast accommodation and a leisurely run with plenty of time for food, sightseeing, days on beach etc

There's two of us going at the moment, so if anyone wants to join in they are welcome.

Andy

Update Reply
nostawuk @ 06/10/2015 21:00  

Hi Cath, thanks for your suggestions, The Guggenheim sounds great as well as the rest of the suggestions, I'll add them to my google list

Update Reply
nostawuk @ 07/10/2015 19:58  

Hi Andy, I would agree with Catkins, Bilbao and the Basque country is good. Great food too. Explore the Picos de Europa for a couple of days before you go to Santander. The beeches In this part of northern Spain are great if you get the weather. Good hotel near Santander with access to the Picos is the La Losa near Santilina del mer, also worth a visit.
Cheers, Dave.

Update Reply
Torque99 @ 07/10/2015 22:58  

Thanks Dave, some more to add to the itinery. I think this trip is turning into a biking food fest :)

Update Reply
nostawuk @ 08/10/2015 18:15  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email