MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Two Adorable Tortoiseshell Kittens Need a Forever Home

Two Adorable Tortoiseshell Kittens Need a Forever Home - Forums [Biker Match] Two Adorable Tortoiseshell Kittens Need a Forever Home - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Two Adorable Tortoiseshell Kittens Need a Forever Home

Two absolutely adorable tortoiseshell 7 month old kittens need a forever home.They are two sisters called Molly and Harriet and were born by the side of my father's lake in France. Unfortunately, they were abandoned and I have brought them up since they were about 8 weeks old.Molly (the one with the half ginger nose and long hair) is a very loving girl who wants cuddles all the time. Harriet (the darker of the two with very unusual facial markings and short hair) is a bit more timid but, once she's settled down, she is extremely loving as well.They have been brought up with two dogs, another cat and a boisterous child so could fit into any home environment.They are both vaccinated and will be micro-chipped and spayed before their arrival in England at the end of October.Unfortunately, I'm moving back to England and I can't keep them so, if you think you could offer them a forever home, then PM me.I can't figure out how to add pictures to this so PM me if you are interested in seeing them and I'll send them to you.Thanks for reading.Jx

<o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
Bebe D-Oie @ 22/09/2015 22:48  

I will take them. I also accept dogs and children.
XXXX

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 23/09/2015 22:41  

I know, I've already got you down for 1 x cat, 1 x dog and 1 x child... and not forgetting me of course!
Goosette xxx

Update Reply
Bebe D-Oie @ 24/09/2015 09:15  

MOLLY

Update Reply
Bebe D-Oie @ 24/09/2015 14:01  

HARRIET

Update Reply
Bebe D-Oie @ 24/09/2015 14:02  

I'd love to take them but , although mi tomcat is ok with female cats and kittens. He doesn't meow French!
your local Cats protection league will take them and re-home them.

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 07/10/2015 19:27  

Hi Dustin
We've (me and SlowGoose) decided to keep them, so all now safely settled in Bolton with the child, dog and other cat!
JCx

Update Reply
Bebe D-Oie @ 02/12/2015 10:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email