MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

KISS Advertising Banner

KISS Advertising Banner (2) - Forums [Biker Match] KISS Advertising Banner (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

KISS Advertising Banner

FWIW, the banner is there twice when I look at BM on my iPad, but not at all on Chrome on my laptop on Windows 8. It is there on IE11 on the lappie, however. Its all too much for my little brain...

Update Reply
Wills @ 22/06/2015 23:30  

Good Lord, if you cant understand it @Wills i dont stand a cat in hells chance!

Ive refreshed, nope. Then i deleted history, started again, nope and refreshed and everyfink, but its still floating mid screen. My head hurts Im going to bed.

I will say my prayers n hopefully all will be well in the morning. Im looking forward to being able to read stuff thats for certain. Lol

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/06/2015 23:43  

Update: There be no change apart from my demeanour ...which is rapidly hitting the upper limits of frustration! I cant even see PMs now, the blooming thing needs @#$%&*¿¥£

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/06/2015 07:41  

Ok now removed.

Really can't understand why so many people have a problem with it. It's just basic HTML that locks an image to the bottom of the screen. Really frustrating me. I hate the fact that all browsers have to work different, it makes my life a nightmare as a designer/developer

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/06/2015 10:08  

Thanks Matt

It was only mildly irritating to me as it meant continually scrolling down to read a post fully instead of seeing the whole thing at once. I'm used to doing that on a tiny mobile screen (which is why I rarely use a moby to access tinterweb) but really reluctant to see it on a big screen too.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/06/2015 10:55  

Much better Matt, as lulu said, having to scroll to read posts on mobi was a right pain, and even worse when wanting to post anything.

Update Reply
Double six @ 23/06/2015 13:39  

Good job! My Blackberry has been liberated and I can read the forum posts again.

Update Reply
Cataraptor @ 23/06/2015 14:32  

Oh that's betterer on my Samsung

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 23/06/2015 18:56  

Oh thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Thats just amazeballs, its like just brill.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/06/2015 19:26  

It's gone now. Cheers Matt :-)

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 23/06/2015 19:30  

Ok then you gotta all at least promise me you'll invite every BMer you know to the event!

Update Reply
Matt @ 23/06/2015 19:49  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email