MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

wooohoo n yyyeehhaaaa @ mcn

wooohoo n yyyeehhaaaa @ mcn - Forums [Biker Match] wooohoo n yyyeehhaaaa @ mcn - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

wooohoo n yyyeehhaaaa @ mcn

what a weekend had the best time ever

now savin for next years lol

Update Reply
RC @ 15/10/2007 11:02  

hey glad ya had a good time RC - any piccies????

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 15/10/2007 12:08  

Hope you all had a brilliant weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad i didnt go for other reasons,i had a fantastic weekend and i a life changing experience. smile all,i hope your health is improving RC darlin. tony d x

Update Reply
anthony d @ 15/10/2007 12:10  

So glad you had a fab time, been before and wished I'd gone to this one too, maybe next one, oh yes and post any pics plz !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 15/10/2007 12:27  

was brill errr took me camera just forgot to take pics was abit to drunk to take any ,but i know there was some pics took by the others omg lol

feelin loads better thanks tony hun

catch up with u all in chat later xxxxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 15/10/2007 14:19  

Fantastic weekend! Had a great time, the bits that i remember I also took my camera and forgot to take it anywhere! Saying that, i dont think i would have been capable of aiming the lens at anything anyway, i had all on just staying upright

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 15/10/2007 15:19  

glad u all had a fantastic time,hoping to hear all about it from someone soon! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 15/10/2007 15:22  

HEY RC!!!! you said you weren't gonna be drinking!!!! tut tut tut...Naughty corner & hat for you my girl!!!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 16/10/2007 04:24  

oops hfg i errrrr only had a couple honest hehehehehehe

<<<<<<<<<<<< off to the norti corner i go and ill take me hat to as it says bad girl ...got to live up to me name

Update Reply
RC @ 16/10/2007 05:34  

RC hope you didnt do any tonsil findin the long way round pmsl xxx

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/10/2007 08:04  

who me??????????????? as if i would broom

Update Reply
RC @ 16/10/2007 09:27  

I had a fantastic time and loved every minute of it, didn't realise there were two 5 o'clocks in one day until this week end. Like RC I checked my camera which never left my side but alas no pics taken with it. I know some of you have heard various bits and pieces about what went on via various methods of contact but like always these then turn into chinise whispers so can I just ask if you weren't there please if you wish to know anything contact someone who was instead of passing on details of something you have only heard from someone else. Sorry if this sounds a bit harsh but at the end of the day peoples feelings should be considered. Sorry to those I didn't say good bye to on Monday morning I had my reasons and will pm you.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 16/10/2007 09:47  

OLD CHINESE PROVERB WOT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! AND EVERYTHING COMES TO THOSE THAT WAIT!!!!! SMILE BE HAPPY AND EVENTUALLY U WILL BE,IT MIGHT ENTAIL A BIT OF HURT BUT U WILL GET THERE!!!!!!!!!!!! TONY D

Update Reply
anthony d @ 16/10/2007 10:58  

rc tonsil finding lol walk the plank my girl xxxxxx.. good to meet everyone else n i had a great time ... go..carts were a scream beat skins wheyhey the girl done good and as for pics eerrrmmm yes there r some but......pmsl

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 19/10/2007 09:12  

come on LR lets see the pics pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Update Reply
RC @ 19/10/2007 11:12  

NO! lets not lol

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 19/10/2007 17:24  

why not dc ?

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 19/10/2007 17:58  

There might be summat incrimating on there

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 19/10/2007 18:45  

or even incriminating!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 19/10/2007 18:54  

incriminating pics dont no what u mean pmsl !!!!!!!!

Update Reply
ladyrider @ 19/10/2007 21:02  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email