MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Midlanders visit to Squires

Midlanders visit to Squires (7) - Forums [Biker Match] Midlanders visit to Squires (7) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Midlanders visit to Squires

Pmsl @D6... Oh my days!

I will see you there D6, what time you planning on getting there?

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/07/2015 20:42  

Am hoping to be there too, and am looking forward to seeing everyone!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2015 21:03  

A sex shop?? Now that would be an interesting place to meet!

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 22/07/2015 21:37  

Hi Sorry not responded, focus shifted a bit by my Mom being taken back into hospital.

Yes I think best if meet Tab at 09:30 and just meet at Squires at about 12:30 does that sound ok to everyone ?

AJ

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 22/07/2015 21:41  

Sorry about being quiet been a little busy.

I am meeting Stavalot at the Tescos at Hyde at the end of the M67,

Thinking about a 10am meet which should get us to Squires for midday. Although that's still to be confirmed.

Any one wishing to meet up from the M1 side of the Pennies let me know ASAP so I can work out which way to go. If any one does want a meet I was thinking The McDonnalds just off Junction 36 M1 for 11am.

If no one drops me a line I will just head straight up to Squires from Hyde/MAnchester.

PS....AJ do you guys want to meet us at Jct36?

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/07/2015 23:42  

Will see everyone up at Squires when you get there.

Update Reply
Double six @ 23/07/2015 01:51  

Due to being bitten by some exotic creature and my right lower leg swelling to double its size and being fairly sore, not sure i can make this now :(

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 23/07/2015 10:52  

Blimey BJ - that Rags'll stop at nothing to get out of dancing with ya!!!

Hope you're ok and are being looked after

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2015 12:20  

If it's raining on Sunday I won't be going on this ride

@stuie - I would like to meet up with you on M1, so if it's dry see you at McDonald's.

BJ - it must be painful, hope you're ok x

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 23/07/2015 17:00  

As Tab says.... but same or me .... forecast is heavy rain which isn't a fun day out. Other than that I'll follow Tab

Obviously depending on no hospital dramas also.

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 23/07/2015 18:00  

Hi.
Your right AJ forcast rain no fun at all so same here if it is give it a miss other than that meet stuie as planned .

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2015 18:59  

Gawd dammit, looks like i will have one very unhappy Stuie on Sunday! Rain dont put us off, stick on waterproofs n off ya go.

Oh well nevermind, hope to catch some of you at Squires, then again by the sounds of it, probably not...

Stav and/or anyone else who was planning on meeting at Hyde, can I suggest you send Stuie your telephone number by pm (if you havent already done so!) so that he can get hold of you to check whats happening on Sunday am, as there is absolutely no point in him heading west if no one is gonna be there! Can anyone planning M1 J36 do the same please.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/07/2015 20:11  

Right ok, due to the fear of any rain that may fall out of the sky I need to know the night before if I am to meet you or not.

There is no point making the 110mile round trip from Garforth (where I will be on Saturday) to Hyde then jct 36 of the M1) if no one is going to show.

Sorry but no contact no show I'm afraid.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/07/2015 21:40  

Looking at the weather forecast, I'm removing myself from this ride.

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 24/07/2015 15:26  

OK I think we should abandon this one. I'm still depenedent on calls from the hospital re my Mom just now also.

So get yer feet up stuie and catch up later in the year.

AJ

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 24/07/2015 16:42  

Oh well, the few 'Midlanders' that showed interest seem to have pulled out so its a "Run to Squires from wherever you are in the country (if you dont mind a drop of rain!!) Gathering"

Im sure that there will be a few hardened bikers/pillys there on Sunday, so defo see anyone who still wants to go there anytime from noon. If not, it will be me n Stuie playing twister in a corner doubt!! Lol

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 24/07/2015 18:39  

We'll still be there GB - have booked my all day breakky there - and nuthin' but nuthin will keep me from it!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2015 18:59  

I am still coming [if dont get lost] want to find place anyway and any company is good company

Update Reply
Quietman2 @ 24/07/2015 19:15  

Be good to see you there QuietMan2

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 24/07/2015 19:29  

There's no fun riding over 100 miles in the rain for me, and sitting inside a cafe knowing I got to do it all again to get home. If I was 10 miles away it would be different, but I'm over 100 miles away. Each to their own I say, I'm obviously not a hardened biker yet and probably won't ever be because I don't enjoy riding in the rain for long periods of time. I hope you have a great day xx

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 24/07/2015 19:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email