MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Sponsored Silence at Squires 11th Nov

Sponsored Silence at Squires 11th Nov (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Sponsored Silence at Squires 11th Nov (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Sponsored Silence at Squires 11th Nov

Thats bril Kwak, congratulations, Oh and by the way to those who thought I talked too much I was doing Kwaks talking for her honest.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/11/2007 20:07  

WELL DONE KWACK

Update Reply
nina @ 12/11/2007 02:59  

Nice one Kwak well done

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 12/11/2007 03:48  

Well done Kwak, hope everyone provided you with refreshments to keep you going hun?

Update Reply
Di @ 12/11/2007 04:00  

Well done Kwak !!

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 12/11/2007 04:17  

Thanks for the appreciation folks, I dunno what the fuss is about tho, I CAN keep quiet sometimes...erm....let me think....erm..(crikey that's a difficult one) oh well, I did for an hour, and I had witnesses, and there are pics of me with sticking plaster over my mouth? I'd like a copy please

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/11/2007 06:27  

Well done Kwak!! Loved the sticking plaster....nice touch!!!

Update Reply
tigz @ 12/11/2007 07:17  

Well done Kwak on the money raised - I have picture of you with plaster but it looks like I have messed up trying to get it on the events page - sorry - grovel, grovel. Tried to resize it but did not work. HELP

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 12/11/2007 14:20  

hang on hol what do you mean it looks like i got the same thing as you . no i dont me computer may have had the same as yours but i dont havethe same thing as you ......... im in shock kwak kept silent for an hour , dam looks like i lost a bet of £10 had kwak down as the frist to go out , has anyone told las vegas yet that kwak won this could send them bank rupet

Update Reply
firebladekid @ 13/11/2007 10:11  

Steve I've reported the photo as not showing, hopefully Matt or one of the moderators will sort it out. If not then you could send it to me to resize it for you. PML @ FBK and Las Vegas, cheeky pup! *slap* Your penance is to donate your winnings to charity and repent your sin of gambling. 3 hail Mary's and you may be forgiven, no you can't hail a taxi instead!

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/11/2007 13:21  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email