MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Sponsored Silence at Squires 11th Nov

Sponsored Silence at Squires 11th Nov - Forums [Biker Match] Sponsored Silence at Squires 11th Nov - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Sponsored Silence at Squires 11th Nov

In aid of Children in Need I'll be doing a sponsored silence while I'm at the Biker Match Gathering at Squires Cafe on 11th November... ...all I need are sponsors, that's where you come in, those of you that are going to be there I mean. What do you say? Would you be willing to sponsor me?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/10/2007 17:33  

How much and for how long? I'll sponsor ya, great idea Kwak.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 14/10/2007 17:42  

That is worth paying out for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
Di @ 14/10/2007 17:49  

Thanks Blue Well 'how much' is up to the sponsors, whatever they can afford, every penny helps. (A fiver a second if I had my way Blue, you know how difficult it will be for me to not speak) I'm not sure how long, someone suggested an hour lol

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/10/2007 17:51  

I saw THAT Di

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/10/2007 17:52  

Think I can afford a fiver, betcha can't go for two seconds lol

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 14/10/2007 17:53  

----------------

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/10/2007 17:55  

I'll supply the DUCK tape .

Update Reply
rattler @ 14/10/2007 20:38  

PML @ DUCK, it's duct You're too kind Rattly, would you write on it 'SPONSORED SILENCE, WEAK TEA, MILK, NO SUGAR, THANK YOU' (It'll fit, I've got a big gob) (well If I didn't say it you would have)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 14/10/2007 20:51  

PMSL how about 'Nil by Mouth', lol, hee hee !! Anyway, not going to Squires but will sponsor you hon, anyway you can let me have an address to post it to ?

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 15/10/2007 05:38  

i should do one,id make loads lol,,ill sponser you,

Update Reply
katydevil @ 15/10/2007 06:20  

yup kwak i"ll give u a fiver flower.

Update Reply
bikerwitch @ 15/10/2007 08:20  

PMSL how about 'Nil by Mouth', lol, hee hee !! Nutkin wash your mouth out gurl! lol I'm a TEAaholic I needs me fix. Aww thank you Nutkin, Katydevil and bikerwitch you're all stars I know how to send the donations, that I collect, to the charity but not sure how I'd get other donations to them. If I had the dosh myself I could pay it in then you could pay me via paypal or a cheque. Mmm I'll have to think about that one and let you know.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/10/2007 09:27  

Hee hee Kwak, ya got the wrong end of the stick, lol , Nil by Mouth, meant 'no sound leaving mouth' lol I love my tea too, as I said to Oggy in a pm earlier when I go to his do, I'll be a happy squirrel if I get a cuppa in the morning ! I dont have paypal so that options out for me, hmmmmmm (scratches head )

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 15/10/2007 12:41  

Hee hee Kwak, ya got the wrong end of the stick, lol , Nil by Mouth, meant 'no sound leaving mouth' lol That would be 'nil FROM mouth' then wouldn't it? which is what a sponsored silence is (I see from your pic you've got your own blonde wig) It's nice to know I'm not the only 'blonde' on here. Right, kidding aside, I think I've sussed it... make cheque or postal order payable to 'BBC Children In Need' and send it to me, then I can add it to the other donations and send it off in one lot. I'll PM you my address.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 15/10/2007 17:45  

hee hee

Update Reply
Nutkin68 @ 16/10/2007 02:46  

Hey Kwak - I'll sponsor ya - have you checked out the Justgiving website? - you can set up what you're doing on there & collect the money via them - they will also claim back the giftaid for ya. www.justgiving.com

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 16/10/2007 04:29  

LOL KWAK I CARN`T SEE YA MAKING MUCH CASH BECAUSE YOU ARE AS BAD AS ME YOU NEVER STOP HA`HA`HA` YOU CAN HAVE A FIVER OFF ME, BEFORE WE GO

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 16/10/2007 22:00  

Thank you for the sponsorship HFG and the link but justgiving.com ask for a transaction fee on donations. ROFL Graham, I don't know what you mean Thank you for the sponsorship and thank you for the offer of a lift to Squires, all I gotta do now is find a prize for the scratch card game, and sort out the sticking plaster for me gob, do they do industrial size? I've raised some dosh already and I haven't started/stopped yet, folk must want me to STFU real bad

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/10/2007 07:50  

*bump*

Update Reply
Sandi @ 18/10/2007 20:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email