MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Welsh Ride Out

Welsh Ride Out (9) - Forums [Biker Match] Welsh Ride Out (9) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Welsh Ride Out

Weather for Sunday showing dry / cloudy at the present but 'ole mother nature , she be a fickle bitch

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 22/08/2015 07:54  

http://www.northwales.co.uk/latest-news/north-wales-weather/

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 22/08/2015 08:19  

It's beautiful weather here in Cleethorpes at the minute, bet when I get to the Pennines it chucks it down!!...ah well prestatyn here I come....

Update Reply
Abel2photo @ 22/08/2015 08:54  

Hey, how are things looking for tomorrow? I have only just joined but would be up for tagging along tomorrow. Weather doesn't look too bad at the moment, dry morning and then hit and miss from four onwards.
Are you guys and gals still intending to ride?
I will be coming from north of Manchester (Bury) got a comfy spare pillion seat if anybody wants to tag along;)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2015 10:34  

Still a few going sdb1078, Chester services from 9am ,set off around 9.30 to 2nd meeting point in Ruthin to meet up with the rest for around 10am, never gonna be sure of numbers but just gonna try and keep to set off times the rest is gravy, open door policy , all welcome

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 22/08/2015 11:41  

Hey Exup, Stuie is playing with 'Jennifer' at the moment, then a quick scrub up to get her looking nice for ya tomoz.

He will be setting off from Leeds so hopefully will make it to Chester Services in time.

Unfortunately personal circumstances prevent me from attending but I will be with you guys in spirit. Make sure you have a slice of cake n a cuppa for me please.

Zunka, I've told Stuie to play nicely and not to try to 'swap' Jennifer for your GS! ;)

Hope you all have a fab time. Ride safe x

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/08/2015 12:12  

Shame ya can't make it Gotpilotsoldbike lol,hope your circumstances take an upward turn soon, Some have a fair way to come just for the start , if he miss's us at chester , I'm sure he'll catch up before Ruthin departure and all the fun tarmac so no stress if he gets caught up on those hatefull M/ways

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 22/08/2015 15:58  

Woohoo...I am in Wales! Settling in to prestatyn day/night life... Hmmm OK beach front ain't much! But at least it ain't raining here! :-D

@ sdb1078 come along...all are welcome

Anyone fancy an east to west ride out?...on hang on...just done that! :-)

Update Reply
Abel2photo @ 22/08/2015 16:53  

*chuckling* im loving my new name, thanks Exup! Cheered me up no end.

Just got home, Stuie is at Squires test riding a new 1200 Adventurer apparently *rolls eyes skywards* oh lord here we go again!!

Im sure you guys will all have great fun on those beautiful roads. Gawd dammit im really hacked off about not being there. Grrr!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 22/08/2015 17:06  

If weather not bad I will be there. Tyre pressure checked, tank filled.... fingers crossed

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 22/08/2015 17:35  

widi wooo I'm back online

I was beginning to think that you was going to let the girls team down Jo so I'm keeping everything crossed that you will be there in the morning hun.
The rain should stay away until around 4ish.

Looking forward to seeing you all in the morning I shall join at Tesco car park Ruthin

Update Reply
newbikerchick @ 22/08/2015 18:40  

Indeedy. Good to go :-)

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 22/08/2015 19:06  

I just got back from a nice ride in the lakes, weather forecast was rain but it stayed nice and dry. So I reckon it should be just fine for tomorrow.
Bike is dirty after taking some small lanes towards the hardknott pass and surrounding areas but hey ho, she is for riding after all.
Just need to fill up tomorrow morning and I am ready to go.
See you all tomorrow morning in Chester and then Ruthin.
Suenke

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2015 19:22  

Just unwaterlogged myself and prepping to mosey on down in the morning.

Blimey 7am start :-(

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/08/2015 22:04  

Just remember , the entrance to Chester services off the roundabout can be slippery with diesel from the trucks especially when wet or damp and quite sharp a turn

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 22/08/2015 23:00  

Come on peeps up and at em. See you at at Chester/Ruthin if you are going.

@SDB I will see you at Northenden at 8.15.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 23/08/2015 07:04  

@rowanblossom see you in about an hour. stuie might be there too, told him that we meet up at 8:15 ish and he said he is going past manc around 8:00-8:30

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2015 07:12  

yay....

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 23/08/2015 07:18  

Weather looking good folks.

Just to let you know Stuie is on his way.

Have a great day.

Ride safe everyone!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 23/08/2015 07:21  

Glorious weather and roads from bury to first location on the a560 were dry.
Am parked up on the side road just before the bus stop.
Gorgeous sunshine :)))

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 23/08/2015 08:09  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email