MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Welsh Ride Out

Welsh Ride Out (4) - Forums [Biker Match] Welsh Ride Out (4) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Welsh Ride Out

pssst , shush now but the route I give Jo will be different than for the rest of us , lol ya Booooogar

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 26/06/2015 01:06  

Will post up route tomorrow , not set in stone so feel free to suggest away

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 26/06/2015 01:07  

Lmao @Exup. You will defo be scouring Wales, Ireland n Scotland if @RB gets lost you know, you could be looking for weeks!

@Stuie, entirely up to you dearest(!) I am only the pilly ...your bikes, your choice sweet cheeks!!! ...*runs away*

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 26/06/2015 07:40  

Ooh Rich...you meanie lmao. Really don't need any help in the getting lost department!!!

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 26/06/2015 21:36  

Here's the route suggestion as promised , if a little late
Meeting points M56 Chester Services CH2 4QZ or Welsh meeting point Ruthin Tesco's LL15 1BB
taking the B5105 out of Ruthin to Cerrigydrudion , left onto A5
Turn right onto A494 into Bala, stop off at Llyn Tegid lake ( re-group, toilets, ice cream van for the junkies)
Back through town , turn left onto A4212 over towards Trawsfynydd, right onto A470- A487 toward Porthmadog, take Porthmadog by-pass, straight over roundabout and immediate right into Tremadog, take right at junction onto A498 towards Beddgelert, not far up is Eric's climbers café for refreshments , toilet etc
Carry on into Beddgelert, right after bridge , after Llyn Gwynant (lake), towards the top is a great vantage point car park with ice cream van ( usually) for those wishing some piccies or to indulge,
this road leads onto, becomes A4086 through to Chapel Curig, turn right onto A5 which then takes you down into finish point of Betws Y Coed
My finger hurts after that
Suggest away guys and gals

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 28/06/2015 13:07  

Times, final route choice up to Cheeky Monkey, I mean RowanBlossom this is her baby after a cracking run last year

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 28/06/2015 13:31  

And , my god Matt , can I have some smilie faces, I'll start wearing pink if I have to keep using lol :-)

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 28/06/2015 13:33  

Update Reply
bugsbunny @ 28/06/2015 22:37  

I thought a 9.30 am start at Chester. With 10.00 am at tesco in Ruthin.

We will leave in one group if you don't mind as last time there were issues.

Also at Tesco, can we please ensure we don't get in the way, they are usually fine with us meeting there, however last time the manger did get complaints from customers.

route sounds fab

??

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 28/06/2015 23:04  

Show 0ff! Bugsbunny :-(,
Think enthusiasm got the better of some on the off, frankly not prepared to risk my licence for a boring straight line bit of tarmac, yep in agreement , let's keep it reasonable together till at least after Ruthin

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 28/06/2015 23:41  

9.30 start ... Blooming heck that means dead early again! Thank Gawd its followed by a lovely week off ...smashing! :D

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 29/06/2015 07:13  

Hi,
wales jolly really taking shape looking forward to it Lets hope the sun shines.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/06/2015 14:12  

Update.....su day 23 August 2015

Here's the route suggestion as promised , if a little late
Meeting points M56 Chester Services CH2 4QZ at 9.30 am or Welsh meeting point Ruthin Tesco's LL15 1BB at 10. 00 am

taking the B5105 out of Ruthin to Cerrigydrudion , left onto A5
Turn right onto A494 into Bala, stop off at Llyn Tegid lake ( re-group, toilets, ice cream van for the junkies)

Back through town , turn left onto A4212 over towards Trawsfynydd, right onto A470- A487 toward Porthmadog, take Porthmadog by-pass, straight over roundabout and immediate right into Tremadog, take right at junction onto A498 towards Beddgelert, not far up is Eric's climbers café for refreshments , toilet etc

Carry on into Beddgelert, right after bridge , after Llyn Gwynant (lake), towards the top is a great vantage point car park with ice cream van ( usually) for those wishing some piccies or to indulge,

this road leads onto, becomes A4086 through to Chapel Curig, turn right onto A5 which then takes you down into finish point of Betws Y Coed

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 02/07/2015 22:15  

This is usually a really good ride out, and it's a great way to meet up with fellow BMers, new and old. No pressure, just a bunch of like minded idiots....sorry people....having a good day out.

Everyone welcome...New, old and anywhere in between.

We ride to slowest rider (the speedy freaks usually entertain themselves). No one left behind.

If you have a 125 don't worry, just let me know so I can speak to Exup re the route.

It would be lovely to see some more female riders as well.

If you so have a pilly seat free, please post on the events page.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 02/07/2015 22:22  

I only have a 125

Keyboard won't type noughts ??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/07/2015 18:55  

*rolls eyes*

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 03/07/2015 19:16  

Blimey, is this a 6am start for me then?? ??

Update Reply
TAB007 @ 03/07/2015 22:31  

Sorry Tab.....trying to get the most out of a day

Noticed we got a few north England newbies. Come along and meet us. Dont be shy. We don't bite (well not often).

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 04/07/2015 22:37  

May have The Gorgeous One with us.. he can now 'do' Sundays .. YAY!!!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 05/07/2015 22:46  

Swoon....gorgeous George and Exup .....be still my bearing heart.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 05/07/2015 23:16  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email