MENU CONTACT 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Isle of Man - Manx GP 2015 Ticket

Isle of Man - Manx GP 2015 Ticket - Forums [Biker Match] Isle of Man - Manx GP 2015 Ticket - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Isle of Man - Manx GP 2015 Ticket

If anyone is interested in joining myself and a (male) single friend at the Manx GP this year we have a ferry ticket for one person and their bike plus single BED in a posh Yurt with a log fire and hot tub for 10 days for £500. It is possible to add on a pillion for £39.60 as of today there is space on the ferry. There is space in the Yurt to sleep another person as there is a double bed and two single beds.The ferry details are travel for one motorbike and rider: Depart Sunday 23 August Heysham 2.15PM Return Thursday 3 September Liverpool 7.30AMThe Yurt is only one of 5 on an eco site at Union Mills on the TT course but with access out on a back road during the races.PM me for further details - will need to speak to anyone interested. I might be willing to sell just the ferry ticket too (and organise the pillion option for you) if this is preferred if you wish to stay elsewhere.
Deleted Member @ 18/05/2015 15:53  

This sounds great, if only I had the time and money x
TAB007 @ 19/05/2015 07:20  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email