MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Back from Wales and passed my test

Back from Wales and passed my test (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Back from Wales and passed my test (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Back from Wales and passed my test

Well in girl . Now you face the greatest challenge of all. What bike to buy?

Update Reply
rattler @ 13/10/2007 16:54  

I am going to buy a Harley Davidson - or as my daughter used to say when she was about 5 a Darley Havidson. Not everyone's cup of tea but something I have always wanted so a Darley it will be :)

Update Reply
TAT2DVEGAN @ 14/10/2007 01:52  

Yea your right Tat. not everyones favourite bike. I've had two evo's amongst many other different bikes. have my cb1300s now and i love it. nothing at the moment that i'd change it for. You will, like for any bike once you own it, find its pitfalls. Maybe too heavy or dont like the handling or get bored of polishing it. But thats for you to find out. Just enjoy it while you own it then move on.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 14/10/2007 05:54  

Congrats TAT , well done you ,

Update Reply
nina @ 14/10/2007 09:50  

congrats tat, no more being a pillion, u will have to keep your eyes on the road now, happy shopping

Update Reply
lone rider @ 14/10/2007 15:41  

well done Tat - quite a feeling uh? Been there myself earlier this year, nothing quite like it - another lady rider uh? As for bike shopping...................well, its the one kind of shopping that guys are happy to accompany you on without moaning or complaining lmao!!! As for which bike.....................exciting times...............so many to see and try out...................beauty is in the eye of the beholder though...............each to their own, your very first "big" bike is special whatever...............have fun, ride carefully out there!! Catch you soon maybe? Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/10/2007 17:47  

nice one tat well done ride safe and enjoy yourself take care xxx

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 15/10/2007 14:25  

Well done on passing the test Tat! More girls on bikes....great news!! Happy shopping and happy riding!

Update Reply
tigz @ 15/10/2007 14:31  

well done tats more n more of us girlies are getting on our bikes these days which can only be a good thing.lol. and as for the shopping,its the only kind of shopping worth doing if u ask me.lol

Update Reply
bikerwitch @ 15/10/2007 15:01  

Nice one Tat,well done

Update Reply
Oggy @ 15/10/2007 15:19  

Congratulations Tat. Well done! Come on the girlies lol

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 15/10/2007 15:24  

WELL DONE TAT, I WISH YOU MANY YEARS OF FUN AND SAFE RIDING, ENJOY THE SHOPPING SPREE

Update Reply
babybabs @ 15/10/2007 19:02  

Fantastic news and well done Tat.... as above, many years of fun and safe riding x

Update Reply
Speedy Claire @ 15/10/2007 20:08  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email