MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

I've bought a bike!

I've bought a bike! (2) - Forums [Biker Match] I've bought a bike! (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

I've bought a bike!

You should come meet us all for the BM run to Hartside Top Cafe on July 18th one for diary and it's in the events

I've been down near Jedburgh maybe 4 or 5 times in last couple of weeks for runs along Selkirk to St Mary's Loch

There is a pile of Scottish runs on over summer if you fancy some group runs

Update Reply
madscots @ 01/05/2015 11:22  

Bought myself a Triumph Bonneville to go with the Suzuki GSX 1400. Looking forward to picking her up soon.

Update Reply
Fingers1979 @ 01/05/2015 21:01  

Hey!! yep id luv to tag along!! im workin this whole weekend! Iv posted some pics of my new virago on my profile!! check em out!! im soooooooooooooo!!!! excited cant wait to get it!! its being couriered over from Cleethorpes within the next 2 weeks!! at last!! a Life calls!!......... Really looking forward to a great summer! Have a great weekend!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 02/05/2015 19:12  

Nice bike Alisha. Loads going on in the north so get yourself along to anything that takes your fancy.

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 03/05/2015 09:39  

........... yep i will be there!! its going to be a great summer!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/05/2015 12:15  

.............. Well Bike not here yet! But weather Crap ( ooops! sware word!) rain, rain, wind and RAIN!! so that makes it a bit less painful!!....... another 2 weeks to wait till Virago gets to me from the far kingdom of Cleethorpes!....... Also with a bit of luck when the Bike gets here, the Cute Puppies!! will have all gone!! Hmmmm!!! 3 left!!! any takers?? ...... Hay Ho!! just thought id let ya all know!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/05/2015 20:16  

.............. Well Bike not here yet! But weather Crap ( ooops! sware word!) rain, rain, wind and RAIN!! so that makes it a bit less painful!!....... another 2 weeks to wait till Virago gets to me from the far kingdom of Cleethorpes!....... Also with a bit of luck when the Bike gets here, the Cute Puppies!! will have all gone!! Hmmmm!!! 3 left!!! any takers?? ...... Hay Ho!! just thought id let ya all know!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/05/2015 20:16  

Ooo, suits YOU, Madam! Lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/05/2015 20:55  

what suits me??

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/05/2015 21:15  

The black virago...:-)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/05/2015 21:18  

Aaaaaw! thanks! hows the weather in Brecon? i used to live there! in Fellonfach (cant spell it tho!!) :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2015 08:30  

Weather's terrible...horizontal rain! Good job I had a blast on Monday it was bootiful. I bet u been lovingly polishing your new ride...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2015 12:01  

Roll on some decent weather for you to enjoy your new toy

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2015 13:31  

Yep Bring On The Sun Shine!! or even a dry day would be Nice!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/05/2015 19:22  

New bike for me on Friday Alisha in-between the rain methinks

First stop ride around borders

Update Reply
madscots @ 06/05/2015 23:46  

CooL!! you got new Bike? tell me all about it!! Mine aint here yet!! hopefully with in next week or to! have to await the courier! should have just got the tain over and riden it back!......... Blooody Work Tho!! Catch ya soon. :)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2015 12:05  

Could have pushed It home by now!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2015 14:21  

maybe i should have!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/05/2015 19:26  

So have you got your bike yet? I'm waiting for pictures of you leathered up astride the beast...;-D

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2015 22:19  

Yeah i have the bike at last!......... As far as you waiting to see me leathered up! asdride the best!.......... Dont Hold your Breath! Or actually on second thoughts!! yeah! Hold your breath and count to a million! very slowly!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/05/2015 22:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email