MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Bikes, Products & Services

motorcycle training u can trust . cbt - das

motorcycle training  u can trust  . cbt - das  - Forums [Biker Match] motorcycle training  u can trust  . cbt - das  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Bikes, Products & Services /

motorcycle training u can trust . cbt - das

if your in the south east of england,we are situated roughly near southend airport . we are from research the only voluntry based training school left in england .... basically that means your instructors are not paid per pass on cbt or full test passes , they do it for free out of they own hearts .. even though they are fullly qualified by the dvsa to make as much money as they can get away with .. so if you are one of the many that keep putting it off cuz u cant afford it then think again . est 1976 .. the 29th school in the country to be accepted as an ATB in 1990 , if your in my area or know someone that is . then pm me for my home phone number or visit cpandrmotorcycletraining.co.uk ..

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 11/04/2015 01:30  

Buzz am I reading this right? There is NO CHARGE?? If thats the case I think Matt should run a free bit of advertising for you

Update Reply
JP @ 11/04/2015 08:36  

Unfortunately there is a charge to cover running costs. Which is nothing compared to commercial schools.

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 16/04/2015 00:13  

Still think Matt should give you some free advertising on here

Update Reply
JP @ 16/04/2015 05:33  

ThAt would be nice. Everything helps to keep us running to help out those ppl that simply can't afford to get there full licence

Update Reply
buzz_sp1 @ 17/04/2015 10:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email