MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

biker women north west

biker women north west - Forums [Biker Match] biker women north west - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

biker women north west

I have noticed there are a fair few women bikers north west, wondered if any of you fancied doing a ladies ride out/meet up?

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 29/03/2015 00:28  

yes me xx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 29/03/2015 21:24  

well that is at least two of us then :-)

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/03/2015 07:18  

its a start xxx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 30/03/2015 08:57  

Come on ladies. I know a lot of people are on BM to find a partner, but its nice to make friends too.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/03/2015 13:54  

Yeah i did both ... but as you know i dont ride ... I could join ya virtually though ... Let me know where ya going n which route. I will use Google Earth n enjoy the views. When you get to destination, i can phone ya to join in the convo. Whaddaya think?!

In all seriousness, you ladies out there RowanBlossom n KayCat are top burds! A giggle n lots of good convo guaranteed, they aint scary at all!

Hope you guys go somewhere different n find new meeting places.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 30/03/2015 16:24  

Just like to echo what GotBike has said above :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 30/03/2015 16:44  

Also thinking of "ladies day/night" which would be a get together for the ladies regardless of which seat ya use on the bike.

Pillion or rider, makes no never mind, we are all part of the biking community.

I have made some absolutely amazing friends on here, and the support has been awesome, especially as I still class myself as a newbie (coming up to three years in June since passing).

Come on ladies, let's get together and have some fun.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 30/03/2015 20:21  

willow has said she is up for this.....so that is three

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 31/03/2015 20:48  

way hay
like the idear of night out too

Update Reply
kaycat @ 31/03/2015 21:45  

Give olive a call she is always out on her bike I think she would go

Update Reply
JP @ 01/04/2015 03:40  

Hey I'd love to meet up but it depends where and when for me . If I can I will .

Update Reply
Jackyan @ 01/04/2015 08:48  

Ride out would be centralised to who was attending, that way no one would have to travel too far to join in etc. I would do what I do for my usual ride out arrangements, which is make a suggestion, see if anyone is interested, see if anyone knows the area and can do a good route (so i don't get anyone lost!) and then get a date and time sorted which suited as many as possible.

Also no restriction on bikes...all levels of engine and experience would be welcome. All inclusive as they say :-)

Night out, well we could do different areas every so often, so Chester one time, Manchester another, Leeds after that.... that kind of thing. And that way any lady, regardless as to rider or pillion would be able to come along.

Simple fact is, I've made some fab male friends on here, but I've also made some awesome female friends, and a lot of them have been more supportive and been there for me more than some of my long standing non biking friends.

Its nothing more than a girlies ride out/night out and about having a bit of fun.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 01/04/2015 09:29  

Hi,

I'm in Wolverhampton and ride.

Update Reply
BMW700 @ 01/04/2015 14:41  

Hi. Good to meet you hun,

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 01/04/2015 20:04  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email