MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Suffolk Visit

Suffolk Visit - Forums [Biker Match] Suffolk Visit - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Suffolk Visit

Hi all. I'm coming back to Blighty on 24 April for just over a week. Will be based in Suffolk (after attending Matlock - I hope) and would love to meet some of you for a drink, night out, chat, etc. I have wheels (the 4 wheeled type, unfortunately) so can travel to meet up. Anyone up for a get together?

Plus I'm also going to be in London for a day during that week (have to go into the office), so if anyone would prefer to meet up in London one evening, then let me know. All welcome. Jx

Update Reply
Bebe D-Oie @ 16/03/2015 07:59  

I'm always up for a pint most nights when you're in London.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 16/03/2015 12:11  

Hi Ragnar
That's great. Is there any night you can't do during the week commencing 27 April as I can choose the day I go in. Be warned though I'll be dressed as a grown up in my work gear!
Jx

Update Reply
Bebe D-Oie @ 16/03/2015 13:35  

Ho, please be a dominatrix,

Apart from the 29th (I'll be watching Chelsea) I'm free all week and I'm not working on the Monday or the Thursday if a earlier meet is better for you.

x

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 16/03/2015 14:15  

I'll see if I can accommodate your request....
Okey dokey, I'll let you know a little nearer the time but will steer clear of the 29th - wouldn't want to get between a man and his football! LOL
Just so you know, my office is in Queen Street Place EC4 but I have an Oyster Card so can travel!
You never know I might even see you before at Matlock.
Jx

Update Reply
Bebe D-Oie @ 16/03/2015 15:01  

No need for your oyster card, I'm a ten minute walk from Southwark Bridge.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 16/03/2015 15:25  

Brilliant - that's even better.
Hope you know somewhere decent to go because I only go into the office about 4 times a year and I've yet to see the new office they moved into last month - that's if they let me in as I don't have my new security pass yet!

Update Reply
Bebe D-Oie @ 16/03/2015 15:33  

If it's a nice evening we have the Anchor and the Founders both on the river or The Market Porter in the Borough Market, The George Inn is a lovely pub and one of my locals in Union Street.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 16/03/2015 15:58  

Sounds great to me.... by all means lead me wherever!!!

Update Reply
Bebe D-Oie @ 17/03/2015 09:32  

Just wanted to say a BIG thank you to Ragnar for a great night out last Friday. We had a good laugh and drink - I think Ragnar found it funny seeing me walk in my killer heels, being ever so slightly worse for wear at the end of the evening.
Thanks for a great night. Jx

Update Reply
Bebe D-Oie @ 05/05/2015 09:23  

I wasn't slightly worse for wear at the end of the evening and I don't laugh at other peoples mis-fortune.
Sorry that my twin brother that's the good one.
I had a good night too.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 05/05/2015 19:30  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email