MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

DVLA - View your licence information

DVLA - View your licence information  - Forums [Biker Match] DVLA - View your licence information  - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

DVLA - View your licence information

Has anyone tried looking at what the DVLA thinks is on their licence? You can check your info here: https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence.

Update Reply
Jellybean @ 12/03/2015 21:12  

Thank you Jellybean, I have been looking at my licence recently and wondering if I lost anything, or gained when I renewed to a Picture one. Site is having a techno problem at the mo, but I will try again later. Hoping to add to it soon ;)

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 17/03/2015 16:46  

After all the mistakes by the DVLA, missing bike entitlements etc, I photo copied and got it witnessed and signed at the police station before I sent my old one off for renewal, all this new centralized computer system they've got is still having teething problems , so better safe than sorry

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 19/03/2015 19:38  

Oh R1, I did photocopy mine, but to get it signed at the police station....what a good idea that was! Damn why didn't do that?!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/03/2015 18:30  

That IS a good idea, I think I'll try it when I need to send mine off again.

And speaking of missing entitlements, when i checked my online details, I found that my expired 33bhp restriction had changed. It's shown online as "Restricted to tricycles", although there is no numeric code against it. My plastic licence is correct, and I have my test pass certificates, so I should be OK, but it's irritating nonetheless.

Update Reply
Jellybean @ 25/03/2015 18:34  

So much for their new centralized all singing , all dancing system, couldn't organize a p**s up in a brewery, always helps to second guess and cover your back when dealing with officialdom

Update Reply
ExupRichR1 @ 26/03/2015 20:07  

Nice link and yeh I worked for DVLA for a number of years on a contract.

Interesting to say the least

Update Reply
madscots @ 26/03/2015 23:38  

I can only agree with some previous comments

Quite simply one of the most informative & illuminating posts I've read on BM

Well done Jellybean

Update Reply
Emzed @ 27/03/2015 00:03  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email