MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Into the Vally 1sy 3rd May 2015

Into the Vally 1sy 3rd May 2015 - Forums [Biker Match] Into the Vally 1sy 3rd May 2015 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Into the Vally 1sy 3rd May 2015

MAG - Motorcycle Action Group
farmyardparty.com - intothevalley.co.uk - yorkshirepuddingrally.co.uk <article class="widget-header widget-html-widget widget"> </article> homeinto the valleyfarmyard partyyorkshire puddinginformationtickets <article class="widget-before-main widget-html-widget widget"> </article> <article class="widget-aside-first widget-html-widget widget"> Welcome to MAG events WELCOME TO… the home of Yorkshire MAG's premier motorcycle rallies; The Farmyard Party, Into the Valley and the Yorkshire Pudding Rally. Do’s News January 2015 Happy 2015!! Well here we go in the countdown to a new rally season, we are looking forward to getting rid of this winter and seeing all your happy smiling faces again enjoying all the great things we have planned for our rally season this year. No price rises for any of the big three rallies we put on but the same great times to be had all with everything you have come to expect and love about our weekends in the country with nothing taken away. All the sites you have become used to are eager to have us back and a bonus for any cycling fans (why when god gave us engines) is that on the Saturday of Into the Valley the Tour De Yorkshire cycle race will be coming within a couple of miles of the site at South Dalton so if you’re one of those that got the cycle race bug after last year’s Tour De France then you can have camping, bands, custom show, comedy and the cycle race with your biker friends old and new. We have been advertising all the rally dates on the website and Facebook but below is an announcement regarding the Pudding date that has had to be moved a week forward unfortunately. Ok we will be back soon with more news of what’s on, look out for tickets going on sale in February and some website updates that we are in the middle of at the moment. It will be great to see you in a field in Yorkshire. Ride Free, Because that’s what it’s all about. BY BIKERS, FOR BIKERS, IN AID OF BIKING. </article> what's on, when 2015 event dates have now been confirmed so make sure these dates are in your diary!! PLEASE NOTE THE DATES CHANGES FOR YORKSHIRE PUDDING (NOW 31ST JULY TO 2ND AUGUST). We update peole through our news letter - so if you're not signed up yet then use the form below to get subscribed! INTO THE VALLEY 1st - 3rd May 2015 FARMYARD PARTY 19th - 21st June 2015 YORKSHIRE PUDDING 31st July - 2nd August 2015

Update Reply
JP @ 08/02/2015 10:35  

>INTO THE VALLEY>THURSDAY OPENING >WHAT'S ON >SMACKED ARSE COMEDY SHOW >MARSHALS INFO >CARS AT OUR RALLIES >DIRECTIONS >ANY QUESTIONS? >CONTACT US Download Poster 2015 poster coming soon! <article class="content-item page"> Into the Valley Next year's event will be on between the 1st and 3rd of May 2015 This year’s valley was again blessed with sunshine during the day and great sounds on a night. With around 2000 of you making the rally a great place to be it was complimented with a great custom bike show and the Smacked Arse Comedy Show on the Saturday afternoon. Dave from Horncastle said….. “The weekend was great from start to finish a fantastic way to kick off my rally season” The bands and the DJ rocked the weekend’s nights with a mixture of music that made a great musical weekend for all tastes. Shelly from Sunderland said….. “Great people, Great site, great bands, great times, but most important great toilets always clean” We are back with you in 2015 watch this space, sign up to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook. Mike from Leeds said….. “I have been to every Valley since it started (in a valley) and if you put it on I will be there, it’s my start to the season of silly fun and games, Thanks to all of you who make it happen” Just to help keep you going until the first bank holiday in May 2015, Hit This!
Yorkshire MAG </article> <article class="widget-after-content widget-html-widget widget"> </article>

Update Reply
JP @ 08/02/2015 10:36  

it's a great event a good start to the rally camping, i'm hoping to be home in april so should be ok for this event

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 09/02/2015 21:33  

Bill....the tour de Yorkshire is scheduled to pass close by on the Sat

Update Reply
Alice2 @ 09/02/2015 21:56  

that might be handy Alice i haven't been asked to help on it so i might get to watch some of it

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 10/02/2015 08:36  

so were is everyone else that will be doing it

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 16/02/2015 12:49  

Not going to be able to make this one this year ..............of to Cyprus for my sisters wedding :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 18/02/2015 07:49  

Can't say I blame her - who would want to go to get married in Crummy Brummy!

*ducks*

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/02/2015 09:08  

be rude not to be there is a fab do hopefully will persuade me mate janice to come again this year

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 15/03/2015 09:48  

Don't forget about this one forks

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 04/04/2015 12:47  

Giving it a miss this year. Hope weather is kinder then last years -4 wakening on Saturday morning lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/04/2015 14:47  

All ready for this and cant wait

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/04/2015 18:50  

got tickets all ready for the first of the season cant wait

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 12/04/2015 13:22  

Do we have a preferred place to pitch?
I would like to be in the fire field.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 22/04/2015 12:56  

the fire field is the only field, i usually go just behind the marques through the gap in them on the left but won't be there this year as elsewhere

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 23/04/2015 09:09  

not long to this one now getting excited we will miss you bill havnt seen you for an age mr will catch up soon am sure

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 23/04/2015 14:53  

I,v been away on holiday but will catch up with you at Squires some time

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 23/04/2015 16:24  

only 4 days to go for party party time soooo cannot wait

Update Reply
zzrbabe42 @ 26/04/2015 16:45  

Anyone got a spare ticket. I was working this weekend, but now I'm not ;-) I will pay face value ;-)

Update Reply
SPESH @ 27/04/2015 22:50  

Is there a bm pitch area or is it pitch where u can?

Update Reply
McRide @ 28/04/2015 22:17  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email