MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Newbies Forum

Hello from Derbyshire :)

Hello from Derbyshire :) - Forums [Biker Match] Hello from Derbyshire :) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Newbies Forum /

Hello from Derbyshire :)

Good morning bikers :) Hope you are all well and enjoying a lazy Saturday morning :) I have just joined this site and I'm looking forward to chatting with people, making some new friends and hopefully finding someone special :)

Update Reply
xXHayleyXx @ 07/02/2015 08:08  

Welcome onboard. Get yourself to rallies,rideouts n events n im sure you will meet plenty of peeps n make friends.

Couple of things happening in your area(ish) in April/May come along n join in the chaos n anarchy!

We dont bite...much ; )

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 07/02/2015 08:16  

Welcome to BM.

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 07/02/2015 08:20  

Thank you :)

I will try and make some of the ride outs :) will possibly be at the Matlock one as I spend quite a lot of Sunday evenings down there in the summer :)

Update Reply
xXHayleyXx @ 07/02/2015 08:21  

Morning Hayley,
Welcome to BM, There are lots of nice people on here and a couple of funny ones ,they're easy to spot, they have brummie accents and her name is Jackie, (I'm now going in to hiding for a few months).
Ragnar x

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 07/02/2015 08:21  

Thank you :) Haha, it's the best way to be too many people take things far to seriously :)

Update Reply
xXHayleyXx @ 07/02/2015 08:41  

Warm welcome to BM, enjoy getting to know us all on here, look forward to meeting you at one of the get together.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 07/02/2015 17:26  

Hi Hayley - I a in Belper not far from you ! Do you ever get to CMC in Clay Cross ? Might meet up with ya there for a coffee if ya like some time x Have fun on here - they're all mad - but NICE mad !

Update Reply
justjude @ 08/02/2015 08:36  

Welcome to BM, worth every penny

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/02/2015 10:15  

Hi JustJude, yes I was up at CMC on Sunday :) I'm often in Matlock too :) maybe catch up with you some time.

Thanks chili7 :)

Update Reply
xXHayleyXx @ 10/02/2015 16:12  

The trouble with Derbyshire is that most roads have a 50mph speed limit, heavily covered with cameras.
If you want to have some real fun, I suggest you venture north.
pm me if you are interested.
And be prepared to camp overnight, 'cos we like to party!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/02/2015 21:30  

Only might be at matlock Hayley ??? newbies buy the ice creams x 36 so far or is that a rule I just made up ?

Update Reply
VFR800AJ @ 15/02/2015 16:16  

hi welcome jump in enjoy

Update Reply
kaycat @ 15/02/2015 18:06  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email