MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Dodgy profiles

Dodgy profiles - Forums [Biker Match] Dodgy profiles - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Dodgy profiles

So many people have reported dodgy profiles this evening that it'll take an awful lot of time to reply individually.
The profiles all start Vi**** and have a vaguely Russian ring to them. They've all been dealt with and removed.
Many thanks to everyone for raising the issues.

Wills

Update Reply
Wills @ 02/02/2015 23:29  

thanks for that ,,,,but I get all excited when I receive a message, there the only ones I get

Update Reply
stutts @ 03/02/2015 16:24  

I got one and reported it. I just can't understand how these people honestly think they can get away with it going by their grammar.

anyway I met a really nice lady last night, don't know what she looks like but we're getting married Friday, just have to send her her plane fare

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/02/2015 20:32  

I got a nice message from Vilulika!!! Attractive 28 year old in London!
She likes my profile and thinks we should meet. Hope you're not saying she's a fraud!

Update Reply
Guzziguy123 @ 04/02/2015 18:38  

It was Viktoriya who contacted me. She seems like a nice girl, but I'm unable to help her out financially at the moment - although this situation won't last long. See, I received a letter from a firm of Nigerian solicitors informing me that a distant relative of mine had died in Lagos, and that I was his next of kin. All I had to do was send them £2,000 in cash to cover their administration charge, and the equivalent of £500,000 would be paid into my bank account from his estate. This seemed fair enough, but just as I was about to seal the envelope containing the two grand it struck me that they wouldn't know the account into which my inheritance should be paid; so I printed out all my banking details for them. To prove my identity I also enclosed my credit card, together with the PIN so they could have a go of it themselves to prove it wasn't stolen. Hey, they'd been kind enough to make the effort to contact me with this news. It's only fair that I should make it as easy as possible for them to pass on the half-a-million quid which is rightfully mine.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 04/02/2015 20:05  

NOOOOOOOOO.........she told me I was the one and only person for her. Gutted tbh............I thought she was the one ;-P

Update Reply
SPESH @ 04/02/2015 23:24  

Seems like she's been two timing you guys, as I said I've sent the plane fare plus a few extra grand so her family can come over for the festivities

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 05/02/2015 01:47  

I'm so ugly even scammers don't bother me! Gutted.

Update Reply
Viking Tel @ 05/02/2015 15:04  

you all lost I was first ,,,she and her family are here allready

Update Reply
stutts @ 05/02/2015 17:32  

are u all serious ??? :) lol

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 06/02/2015 17:07  

Just wait Tigersmum!! Not just the lads that get them lol!!
Had some lovely proposals.....lol

Update Reply
Joey05 @ 06/02/2015 18:25  

Got to admit I am heart broken ;-( I had a visa/passport application already filled out :-)

Update Reply
SPESH @ 06/02/2015 21:24  

Just found out I'm the father of her children

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/02/2015 10:12  

Who'd hav thought it but ??

Thought it was just me that got dodgy beggars!

Update Reply
mizzi @ 15/02/2015 18:18  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email