MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Rowanblossom and PC Guru Birthday Bash - 29 30 May

Rowanblossom and PC Guru Birthday Bash - 29  30 May (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Rowanblossom and PC Guru Birthday Bash - 29  30 May (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Rowanblossom and PC Guru Birthday Bash - 29 30 May

I've booked the Friday off work and looking forward to this.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 06/02/2015 18:00  

way hay go you xx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 06/02/2015 19:40  

RB and PC guru hope you have a brill time at your birthday bash, save me a bit of cake please? ;-)

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/02/2015 11:04  

Hi folks, this has just been drawn to my attention & I really do appreciate the sentiment & thought, but I was considering doing the All Beer & No Bull Rally in Builth Wells that weekend......

Update Reply
PCGuru @ 08/02/2015 21:20  

No worries, @PC. Have a great birthday n enjoy yaself

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 08/02/2015 22:45  

Right guys here's the update;

Having spoken to the owner of the camping barn he has very kindly agreed to 'hold' the barn for us as sole occupancy until the end of February. So if you are interested in joining in the fun please put your name down BEFORE the end of February to book space.

There is space for approximately 5 (small) tents close to the camping barn. So if you prefer to be under canvas then you can be again if you put your name down indicating tent then we can make sure that no one is disappointed on the weekend. Price is £6pppn (not per tent!)

There is hard standing for bikes up near the camping barn and a car park (again hard standing) at the end of the driveway, which is secure.

I have checked with the owner regarding a bit of a'do' for the Birthday Burd on the Saturday night and all is ok in that respect.

Any other questions give me a shout and I will try to answer your queries or get answers to them.

Please Note: Once I confirm numbers I will need to pay a deposit, so if you could keep this in mind I would be grateful. I don't want to be out of pocket on this one folks!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/02/2015 21:32  

so come on guys get you name down

Update Reply
kaycat @ 09/02/2015 21:46  

RowanBlossom's (& PC Guru in his absence) Birthday Bash 29th & 30th May 2015
Nab End Camping Barn <o:p></o:p>Only 16 places in total available in the barn£8 per night per personLooking at booking for up to two nights
Agenda

Friday night – Rock night at the Winking ManSaturday – Ride out afternoon or just do your own thingSaturday Night – Party/Social at Nab End Camping Barn (bring your own beer)Sunday – Ride out to Matlock
The Winking Man:Rock Club Members £3 non Members £5 on the door so beat the door price by becoming a member, Membership is available Free, print and bring us the form below with a passport size photo or we can take the photo here. Once we know numbers then we can look at booking the venue mini bus to travel between the venue and the barn (which is free - at the moment!)

Please note that airbeds/campbeds or roll mats will be required along with sleeping bags.

The camping barn is on 'hold' for us as sole occupancy until the end of February. So if you are interested in joining in the fun please put your name down BEFORE the end of February to book space.

There is space for approximately 5 (small) tents close to the camping barn. So if you prefer to be under canvas then you can be again if you put your name down indicating tent then we can make sure that no one is disappointed on the weekend. Price is £6pppn (not per tent!)

There is hard standing for bikes up near the camping barn and a car park (again hard standing) at the end of the driveway, which is secure.

I have checked with the owner regarding a bit of a'do' for the Birthday Burd on the Saturday night and all is ok in that respect.

Any other questions give me a shout and I will try to answer your queries or get answers to them.

Please Note: Once I confirm numbers I will need to pay a deposit, so if you could keep this in mind I would be grateful. I don't want to be out of pocket on this one folks!

Ragnar No 1 GBNP & Stuie. RowanBlossom x 2 KC Rileymtr & Lady_Green

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/02/2015 23:38  

Just noticed it says "RowanBlossom x 2". Is there something we need to know???

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 10/02/2015 20:56  

Not you n all???? Hoping to persuade Amanda to experience a weekend away with some well behaved, polite, sober people......however, if I can'tfind a group like that, then you lot will have to do :-)

Update Reply
rowanblossom @ 10/02/2015 21:12  

@RB, You had me worried then right up to that last line.

Update Reply
Ragnar @ 10/02/2015 21:33  

Well behaved, polite, sober people... I'm in
Can't make the friday but will join you on Sat

Update Reply
SlowGoose @ 10/02/2015 22:10  

Ragnar No 1 GBNP & Stuie. RowanBlossom x 2 KC Rileymtr & Lady_Green SlowGoose (aka StuntRider!) - Saturday ONLY

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 10/02/2015 22:21  

Sober.......WTF!!!!!!!!!

I'm off

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2015 00:33  

Update folks:

Just spoken to Pete at The Winking Man ... the bus is pencilled in for Friday 29 May 2015 for the Rock Night

Journey from Nab End Camping Barn to The Winking Man will be £3 per person (return journey). I think that's a fair price.

Details of timings to be confirmed nearer the date.

Kipper is getting giddy ...

If you fancy joining in the chaos and mayhem, please copy the list below, paste it into a new post and add your name to the bottom! cheers
Ragnar No 1 GBNP & Stuie. RowanBlossom x 2 KC Rileymtr & Lady_Green SlowGoose (aka StuntRider!) - Saturday ONLY

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/02/2015 21:48  

Add me please GBNP

suzukiant x1

Happy to send cheque up front Ant

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/02/2015 22:12  

@KC ... have you put this one forward for the Events Page ? I can't see it but don't know if its waiting to go up or not.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/02/2015 22:45  

no will do it thou unless you what to
can put matlock up as it own thred too

Update Reply
kaycat @ 11/02/2015 22:47  

@KC - Matlock is already up. lol Oh you talking about Sunday of the same weekend doh! sorry being a bit stoopid (again!) Yeah that might be an idea...

Would you mind doing this one please? Thank you

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 11/02/2015 22:49  

will do hugs xxx

Update Reply
kaycat @ 11/02/2015 22:52  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email