MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Barfly's Rally 9-12 July 2015

Barfly's Rally 9-12 July 2015 - Forums [Biker Match] Barfly's Rally 9-12 July 2015 - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Barfly's Rally 9-12 July 2015

The Barflys,

The Barflys Rally has been an annual event since 2006.

The idea was originally Rachel and Marks who wanted to raise money for the Air Ambulance.

As more people with their own particular talents have joined in the organising the better it has become. Now we have one of the best rallies in the Southwest.

Although there are only a few of us we are very fortunate to have some good friends who come every year to help out ‘on the day’. So, a big thank you to Gypsy Pete and Sally, Griff and Stella Stefan and Hels.

We are a non-profit organisation and hope to raise as much money for charity as possible in the coming years.

The Barlfys are bikers dedicated to the biker scene. Bikes and partying are what we do best, we are a group of friends that like to give ALL bikers and the scene something to look forward to on a yearly basis.
If you want to go best get your ass in gear tickets are on sale and going fast.
£20.00 Pre order £25.00 On the Gate
BUT THEY ALWAYS SELL OUT WELL BEFORE THE RALLY

http://barflysbikers.com/shop/

Update Reply
JP @ 01/02/2015 17:51  

got tickets :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 02/02/2015 09:20  

amazingly appear not to be workin. this makes me suspicious.

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 02/02/2015 18:31  

Best get your ticket before they sell out Phil last year they sold out really fast

Update Reply
JP @ 02/02/2015 18:39  

already done

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 02/02/2015 18:54  

Best get me wellies ready just in case JP pushes me in a puddle again !!!!

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 03/02/2015 09:46  

I think you will find you walked in the water saying it's ok I have my wellies on, But it failed to notice both Ken and me were up to our knees in the flood water

Update Reply
JP @ 04/02/2015 09:22  

I am sure you made me do it ........ Oh Mr Ken .....................

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 05/02/2015 11:29  

That's it blame the fat kid again we both told you it was too deep, we both walked though 1st and showed you it was too deep, But no you just said its ok I have my wellies on I will stay dry. Apart from the water being 4" over your wellies you had a large hole in 1 of them if I remember lol

Update Reply
JP @ 07/02/2015 06:51  

If your thinking about going to this Rally you best get your tickets ordered there selling fast and it WILL SELL OUT as it does every year

Update Reply
JP @ 21/02/2015 07:01  

Not many tickets left folks so if your still thinking you need to make your mind up

Update Reply
JP @ 04/03/2015 16:09  

I got mine whoop whoop ..........think Sat afternoon in Weatherspoons for lunch may be in order :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 06/03/2015 11:25  

The Barflys,

The Barflys Rally has been an annual event since 2006.

The idea was originally Rachel and Marks who wanted to raise money for the Air Ambulance.

As more people with their own particular talents have joined in the organising the better it has become. Now we have one of the best rallies in the Southwest.

Although there are only a few of us we are very fortunate to have some good friends who come every year to help out ‘on the day’. So, a big thank you to Gypsy Pete and Sally, Griff and Stella Stefan and Hels.

We are a non-profit organisation and hope to raise as much money for charity as possible in the coming years.

The Barlfys are bikers dedicated to the biker scene. Bikes and partying are what we do best, we are a group of friends that like to give ALL bikers and the scene something to look forward to on a yearly basis.
If you want to go best get your ass in gear tickets are on sale and going fast.
£20.00 Pre order £25.00 On the Gate
BUT THEY ALWAYS SELL OUT WELL BEFORE THE RALLY

http://barflysbikers.com/shop/

Update Reply
JP @ 11/03/2015 02:37  

Great Rally this folks next to the river as well :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 13/03/2015 08:06  

And don't forget the big medieval festival just across the river on Saturday

Update Reply
JP @ 13/03/2015 09:42  

Selling out fast so get your place booked

Update Reply
JP @ 24/03/2015 10:38  

If you fancy pitching next to the Old Un and the Mad One :) drop us a pm to arrange meeting up etc

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 24/03/2015 12:46  

<article id="post-1180" class="post-1180 post type-post status-publish format-standard hentry category-news category-slider clearfix entry entry-content"> Barflys 2015 Rally!
It’s nothing short of impressive that our rally’s have been getting stronger and stronger every year. we are now entering our 10th year of one of the bet rallies that the south west has to offer, and this year is not going to disappoint…. as always.
We have been working hard on ways to make our 10th year something special for you all for a way of saying thanks for all your support by coming along and purchasing tickets and raffle tickets to help us raise money for our charities.
This years line-up sees the current acts;
Delray Rockets, Lick Of The Python, Haunted Souls, Slapped Arse Comedy Show, Hellrazor & Hells Bells… and thats just the start.
We have our usual commitments but more importantly we are EXTENDING the rally by an extra day this year.
get the dates in your diaries folks, 9/10/11/12 July 2015 sees the opening of the best rally yet!!! Tickets will go on sake 1st February 2015 and can be purchased from the shop HERE
See you all there!
The Barflys </article>

Update Reply
JP @ 28/03/2015 07:40  

looking forward to this one

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 29/03/2015 20:33  

Tickets are going fast for this rally it always sells out so if you want to go get on there site and get your ticket now before there all gone

Update Reply
JP @ 30/03/2015 17:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email