MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

BM Website Issues/Help Requests

Getting a lift to places/Bike Sharing

Getting a lift to places/Bike Sharing - Forums [Biker Match] Getting a lift to places/Bike Sharing - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / BM Website Issues/Help Requests /

Getting a lift to places/Bike Sharing

If I spent some time creating a new section that was for users to find a life to events, would it be well used or a waste of my time?

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/10/2007 15:27  

oops sorry matt,,im new to this and didnt realise,,i also called you mark in room lol

Update Reply
katydevil @ 08/10/2007 16:04  

haha - that's so relevant Bless the newbie Welcome aboard though, hope you enjoy the madhouse

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/10/2007 16:26  

That might be a very good idea Matt.

Update Reply
Di @ 08/10/2007 17:08  

yes,i agree,i think it would be very helpful matt.

Update Reply
witchiest @ 08/10/2007 17:28  

Great idea Matt.

Update Reply
Blueboy955i @ 08/10/2007 17:46  

Yep fab idea matt

Update Reply
RC @ 08/10/2007 18:10  

We coulda done with a 'lift to events' list for yesterday, 'musical pillion' springs to mind ROFL. Matt would you be able to sort it before the next Biker Match gathering? 11th November. Fank ewe.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/10/2007 18:39  

Sounds like a great idea Matt and the next Biker Match meeting is now on 4 November down here hahahaha Mazza

Update Reply
Mazza @ 08/10/2007 19:14  

Lol well it wasn't when I posted my post. I have trouble keeping up and I manage the events section ROFL Good luck with the Southern Gathering, I hope it's a good un.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 08/10/2007 19:27  

Sounds like a great idea to me Matt!!

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 09/10/2007 08:22  

While we wait for a 'Lift To Events' section maybe those who need a lift, and those who can offer a lift, could post in here?

Update Reply
Sandi @ 13/10/2007 03:31  

yep ill do my best. Big party tonight tho (www.xnergy.nl) and my mum n brother are over for 2 weeks. Then im back at work, then im moving house, then its xmas - bit of a busy time coming up, but i know how useful it would be for you so I'll try my best to work something out

Update Reply
Matt @ 13/10/2007 12:40  

Hi to Matt & Kwak Thanks for trying to get this bit going. Sounds like you have a busy time in the next few months Matt, I have just moved house - I know! I don't own a bike but love riding pillion and the whole scene. Dare I say it "aged rocker at heart"

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/10/2007 06:05  

I’m quite happy giving lifts for events but cannot do pillion sorry!! <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>Anyone needing a lift to bm gathering at Sherburn or anything else coming up over winter let me know and i'll see what i can do.

Update Reply
Bell @ 15/10/2007 09:50  

I've had a few people asking if anyone can give them lifts down to the Halloween party,so nows their time to ask

Update Reply
Oggy @ 15/10/2007 11:46  

it will give me chance to get to know some people, while i have them trapped in my car lol if i have guest in my car, i will have to have it cleaned......good job theres a few weeks to go

Update Reply
Bell @ 15/10/2007 11:52  

When an event has been submitted to the calendar those who need a lift can have their name added to the event details. When they have a lift sorted, if they let a mod or myself know, then their name can be removed.

Update Reply
Sandi @ 17/10/2007 21:13  

Good idea for a temp solution kwak! cheers

Update Reply
Matt @ 18/10/2007 06:48  

Hi everyone.....and may i say what a superdooper idea Mat! Id love to get to know everyone and cant think of a better way to do it..... I dont have my own bike so a lift to rallies,meet ups,ride outs etc would be a god send

Update Reply
xxinthepinkxx @ 18/10/2007 19:38  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email