MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Cornwall Camp - 27th June til 5th July 2015

Cornwall Camp - 27th June til 5th July 2015 (5) - Forums [Biker Match] Cornwall Camp - 27th June til 5th July 2015 (5) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Cornwall Camp - 27th June til 5th July 2015

I have put in the order for sun for this week's camp. I'm thinking of taking a fishing rod and catching my dinner. I may be on a diet that week lol

Update Reply
JP @ 28/05/2015 09:11  

You, on a diet? You'll revert to canibalism before you go hungry.

Update Reply
Double six @ 28/05/2015 09:30  

Dates are 27th June 5th July you can book a longer of shorter stay as you please at the Bluehills touring park.
Welcome Gallery
Nearby… Useful Links Site Info Tariff
Guestbook Directions Contact Us Welcome Located on the beautiful rugged coast of North Cornwall, Blue Hills Touring Park offers a small, safe and tranquil 30 pitch site for tents, touring caravans and camper vans. A number of large flat pitches are available. Situated directly on the South West Coast Path, in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty the site enjoys superb views over the Cornish countryside and is just a short hill walk away to the dog-friendly cove of Trevellas Porth.
Our friendly welcoming campsite is an excellent place for those who require the peace of the countryside but want to be close enough to the beautiful coastline, beaches and leisure amenities that will make for a memorable holiday. Well-behaved dogs are welcome for free, our little dog friendly cove Trevellas Porth is just a short coastal hill walk away . The site is conveniently located for hikers making their way along the coastal path. There is a bus-stop within a mile of the site with regular services to the main tourist towns. We are only a short drive from many of the lovely Cornish surfing beaches, the pretty village of St. Agnes and Perranporth are only 2 miles. These villages offer a wide range of shops including local crafts, dog and family-friendly pubs and special places to eat, not to mention splendid sandy beaches. Land’s End, the Eden Project and the lovely city of Truro are all within easy reach. Check out our other pages for area information, tariffs & maps . Our regularly cleaned on-site facilities have: toilet block with free hot showers a separate disabled/family shower room utility room with industrial size washing machine & tumble dryer free use of fridges & freezer small ‘basics’ shop (seasonal) a separate hot water dishwashing/veg prep area Recycling area Wifi available throughout the site mobile phone charge points 16amp electric hook ups wetsuit dip and hanging area motorhome emptying point family group camping areas Playfield/off lead dog exercise area (subject to availability) available for exclusive use Winter Weekend Rally events (minimum pitch booking) Family group camping areas D of E ‘exclusive use’ group area

Update Reply
JP @ 01/06/2015 13:40  

Not long to this one now so get your name down and give the site a ring let them know your coming.

Update Reply
JP @ 01/06/2015 13:41  

Just 3 weeks to go to this now so get your sicknote in or book some holiday great site great roads hope to see you there

Update Reply
JP @ 05/06/2015 07:37  

How far is the nearest pub

Update Reply
Stephen.triumph @ 07/06/2015 07:03  

Its a couple of miles but there is a local taxi that was good.
I think there is a member going by car so there should be a beer run to the local super market

Update Reply
JP @ 07/06/2015 07:08  

There is a car and bike show on locally on the Sunday i will post info :)

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 08/06/2015 10:01  

Nearest pub is the driftwood in st aggie....0.9 miles along the cost path, we often walk it with the the dog.....or you can come see me in peranporth, 2.5 miles the other way...i will buy the rattlers

Update Reply
johnpurse @ 08/06/2015 20:42  

FYi if your bringing a generator or your own disco setup. the bloke that attacked the last one who did with a shovel isn't going this year.

I am tho. And JP likes his kip.

Just sayin :-)

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 09/06/2015 17:58  

You riding down Friday morning with us Phil ?

Update Reply
JP @ 09/06/2015 18:45  

i guess so

Update Reply
bluesbiker @ 09/06/2015 19:18  

Ok will let your have details as soon as Shelly get back from TT

Update Reply
JP @ 09/06/2015 19:29  

Sorry folks I can't do this one now due to lack of work and funds.

Update Reply
davidneale @ 11/06/2015 01:41  

Thats a shame David still there will be others hope work picks up soon and we still go the Barmouth camp and Rock and Bike

Update Reply
JP @ 11/06/2015 03:14  

2 weeks to go wahooooooooooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 12/06/2015 10:04  

Yes not long now but still time to get your name down

Update Reply
JP @ 15/06/2015 04:26  

Still plenty of room on this one if your at a loose end get yourself to this one watchbj make herself ill eating clotted cream ice cream and fish un chips

Update Reply
JP @ 18/06/2015 06:40  

1 week to go wahoooooooooooooo

Update Reply
Brummie Jackie @ 19/06/2015 09:33  

Best get my bike checked over then

Update Reply
JP @ 20/06/2015 21:42  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email