MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Squires sunday 11th nov

Squires sunday 11th nov (6) - Forums [Biker Match] Squires sunday 11th nov (6) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Squires sunday 11th nov

hope everyone has a great day at squires,i nearly made it! i will be there in spirit tho! x

Update Reply
witchiest @ 11/11/2007 06:34  

wot a great weekend

Update Reply
diggerdaz @ 11/11/2007 11:39  

hey DD - did I miss ya??? yep, was a good meet up - bl**dy cold though! lol Was nice to see everyone again

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 11/11/2007 11:53  

A BIG thanks Graham for oganising this one was lovely to meet all you guys and gals......Hope you all got home safe.

Update Reply
Herne @ 11/11/2007 13:02  

Yep good 1 Graham, nice to meet you guys and hope everyone has thawed out, had to have a large whiskey myself,

Update Reply
Henry Mc @ 11/11/2007 14:02  

Hi nice to see a good turn out dispite the cold - sorry I had to leave early but had to get home before dark (no I'm not afraid of the dark) my lights don't work, waiting for a switch. Anyway a good day, hope to do it again soon.

Update Reply
Steve55 @ 11/11/2007 14:07  

Just like to say hi to everyone i met today and hope to meet more of you in the future.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2007 14:33  

It was really nice to meet so many people today, if I didn't get around to saying hi to you I am really sorry, it's always so difficult trying get to speak to everyone at such meets, plus I am a bit weary at just going up to people and saying are you off bm, learnt this from past experiences at my own bike club meet one night. I sat down in the pub and chatted away to a couple for about 45 mins going on about our club thinking they were new members then it turned out they finally got the courage to tell me they were just in the pub for a quiet drink and didn't really like bikes or bikers, well that was until I had chatted to them and they said I had made them realise what nice people we can be but would I mind now leaving them on their first date together.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/11/2007 14:37  

Forgot to say, I told you I wouldn't remember everyones names so can you please pm with your names. lol Mr nice smile I told you I would remember your name but when I did a search for it you didn't come up so if you fancy a chat can you pm me.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 11/11/2007 14:40  

|Now I really am heartbroken Cg lol....glad you got back safe

Update Reply
Herne @ 11/11/2007 15:26  

sorry i couldnt make it my car broke down again!!!!! its dead now lookin 4 a new car

Update Reply
RC @ 11/11/2007 15:49  

Despite the cold, we has a fantic weekend, camping and all

Update Reply
lcotgrave @ 11/11/2007 17:23  

I was with you in spirit, really I was. But as I had to be back in the Pool for work at 4.30, to say nowt of having no-one to mind the offspring, i had to give it a miss. Hope you asll had a really good time...I'll watch out for the pictures.

Update Reply
Wills @ 11/11/2007 17:27  

was good meeting you all! next time can we have tee shirts with our names on cos I'm quite shy and reserved and dont like approaching strangers!! yeah right!!! Seriously, we need tee shirts guys and gals for the next meet. if someone wants to share the reasponibilty organising them, please pm me bout it. Speak soon all, hope you got home safe. Bullet.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 11/11/2007 17:29  

Lovely day...in the sun...brrrrrrrr...nice to meet everyone! Got home after 8 & after over 320mile round trip. Well worth it & thanks to my car buddies, Dragon n CG! Great company! Lovely to meet Lula & Skins, Blues, Cassie n Blue, LC, DC, Flamered, Kwak(the quiet one!!! hehehe) & everyone else we chatted too!!

Update Reply
tigz @ 11/11/2007 17:32  

Wow, I've just become a FULL member! Well I had a good time today, meeting lots of new people. It was a great turn out, and i would have liked to have said Hi to a few more people, but the ones I did meet were quality! lovely to expand the circle of biker mates, and hope to see more of you soon and look forward to the next meet. My congratulations to those of you who travelled some distance, and camped over ! You brave people!!

Update Reply
suzyamki @ 11/11/2007 17:54  

What a great day was soooo good to see and meet so many friendly people <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> And tigz a big thank you hun for the lift <o:p></o:p>

Update Reply
dragon @ 11/11/2007 18:20  

A big thank you to each and everyone who supported this event . It was nice meeting new friends and olso catching up with old ones. Sorry if i mssed anyone as i did have a bit of an hecktic day ,most of the peeps who vist squires are my friends including the staff there and to add them to the recruting i was doing made it hard to get around everyone Thanks again everyone........ Graham Anyone interested in more winter gathereings or even rideouts i do have a few ideas in the pipline including a possible midlands meet, one more up north and a derbishire ride out anyone interested please pm or email me, most have my details or know someone who will pass them on Please note i will only organise these events if there is enough interest and could be at very short notice, also let me know if any peeps would do saturday instead of sunday.........THANKS

Update Reply
fjr_graham @ 12/11/2007 04:21  

Thanks Graham for organising this one, I reckon you are our mascot cos everyone recognises you, thanks for the lift to Squires on the Saturday too. Thanks to tb500 for the lift on Sunday. It was good to see some new faces and some familiar ones, I missed a few folk, it's a shame they couldn't make it. Once again huge thanks to everyone for your generous donations to the Children In Need Appeal. I've added photos for both events (Rock of the North 10th and B M Gathering 11th) to the events page

Update Reply
Sandi @ 12/11/2007 06:05  

Great afternoon at Squires, lovely meeting old friends and making some new ones. Nice to meet you at last Flamered, dont stay away too long, shall expect you at the next one! Jez, CLEAR visor next time! And thanks to kenn52 for making sure i didnt show myself up leaving the place! (note to self, make sure you park up somewhere easier to get out from!)

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 12/11/2007 06:33  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email