MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Big thank you to the boys

Big thank you to the boys - Forums [Biker Match] Big thank you to the boys - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Big thank you to the boys

Just wanted to say big thank you to the boys for looking after me today, in particular Mick for dealing with the k**b on the motorway and Windy for parking my bike and then turning it round for me to go home. And, Leg, yr a star for dropping back to stay with me(slowcoach that i am). And to the other lads, you know who you are, I'm sorry if i spoiled anyones fun by you having to wait for me, but i really appreciate it. Big up to the lads!!!!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 07/10/2007 17:46  

hi dark thanks for post will pass your message on to windy & mick and you did not hold any one back ,your a better rider than you give your self credit for .

Update Reply
Petevtr @ 07/10/2007 17:58  

i know how you are feeling DC, a few more miles under our belt and we'll be waiting behind for the men.. ok maybe not..... why you think i parked all the way down the road in a car park....so noone saw me wobble in or out..... You guys are so sweet at helping us out and giving us a little bit more confidence, cheers. Still got to sort that ride out sometime stef!! speak soon x

Update Reply
roadangel @ 08/10/2007 17:33  

AH DC will catch you on ya bike one day...LOL

Update Reply
skins @ 08/10/2007 18:39  

I may even go to skeg on it, havent decided yet. RA..we'll go off and practice on the quiet, then whoop the boys lol

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 08/10/2007 21:24  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email