MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

thanks to rc

thanks to rc - Forums [Biker Match] thanks to rc - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

thanks to rc

i would like to say a big thank you to rc for being such a good friend even though she hadnt met me till today, i know she helps everyone when she can and has a huge heart that welcomes everyone, i really enjoyed the mb meet today and if it werent for rc doing wot she could to help me get there i would have missed meeting all of u i met today, wills is a gem for picking me up and dropping me back home and im sure we all agree that if rc didnt do all she does most of the stuff that happens would not happen and we all love her loads, keep up the good work rc and im proud to all you a friend. THANKS RCXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Update Reply
gypsy-anne @ 07/10/2007 16:29  

I'll second that one Anne (didn't get chance to say Hi to ya today!!...hieeeeee ) Big up for RC xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Update Reply
Holmfirthgirl @ 07/10/2007 16:40  

Add my name to that...and thanks to Gypsy-Anne and her partner Paul for their company on the drive over. Bit of a wi

Update Reply
Wills @ 07/10/2007 16:46  

Add my name to that...and thanks to Gypsy-Anne and her partner Paul for their company on the drive over. Bit of a win-win situation, really. If the site speeds up a bit I'll post some pictures.

Update Reply
Wills @ 07/10/2007 16:46  

awwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks anne ur a top lass and was great to meet u today.........sorry i didnt get chance to chat to u all of u......

thanks hfg to

i just like to see everyone havin a good time.. and today was a great meet brill turnout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update Reply
RC @ 07/10/2007 16:49  

Thirded... Thanks for all the organising RC, nice to meet and put faces to names. Good run down too had a bit of blast as we got closer to Matlock, eh no leg? LOL. Well done to DC too for keeping up when the pace hotted up a bit.

Update Reply
yorkie1966 @ 07/10/2007 17:26  

well said gypsy anne top day lol yorkie RC your a super star hun

Update Reply
Petevtr @ 07/10/2007 17:47  

<quote>Well done to DC too for keeping up when the pace hotted up a bit. <unquote> PMSL, dont know about keeping up yorkie, I fair nearly shat myself on the odd occasion! Me and corners arent best mates yet lol. I think i need to see a dentist, my jaw hurts from gritting my teeth so hard! Really enjoyed the ride though, thanks guys! Oh and of course, thanks to RC for organising it all Was great to meet you at last!

Update Reply
darkcarnival @ 07/10/2007 17:51  

excellent day RC & all thanks to you hun Yorkie you have a serious problem with the front wheel sweetie LMAO , and no leg well wot can i say ..... you wait i'm gonna get you lmao . can i thank tb500 for being a darling in picking me up & cbrmick11 a darling for brining me home Dc soooo proud hun , you kept up wi the boys no prob's thats 1 for the girls ..

Update Reply
nina @ 07/10/2007 18:10  

Add my name to the list too, it was really nice to meet everyone and put faces to some of the names. Even if I can't remember them all now....The memory's not what it used to be y'know... Thanks to RC and all at MB today :)

Update Reply
abctrev @ 07/10/2007 18:16  

Was Glyn being a naughty boy again? Typical tight Yorkie not wanting to waste good front tyre rubber.

Update Reply
Daytona_man @ 07/10/2007 19:52  

Big big thanks to RC and everyone else for making this southerner feel so welcome!! Hope to see you again soon.

Update Reply
Dangermouse @ 08/10/2007 05:15  

glad u all had a great time at MB yesterday.. shame it was the last meet for this year

we could try n find somewhere else to meet up, let me know what u all think,

and thank you for all your kind words means alot to me just goes to show how many good friends i have got on here

Update Reply
RC @ 08/10/2007 05:44  

Thanks RC It's been yet another fantastic week end for me its always nice to say hi once again to people I have met before and put a face to the names of those I haven't met. Look forward to meeting up again with you all soon.

Update Reply
Cruiser gal @ 08/10/2007 06:24  

Hi All Sorry I couldnt meet you all, hoped I would make it but my first grandchild made an appearance last week after putting her mum through 48 hours of excrutiating labour!!! None of us got any sleep for days and now she's here we just cant stop looking and cuddling her. Needless to say my week and this weekend was taken up with putting up family and visitors and caring for them all in amongst supporting my son, his partner and the new arrival!!! Wow, who said it's easier being a Nanny lol!!! So, hopefully, if nothing else traumatic happens, I will endeavour to get up to Squires in November and meet you all!! Glad you all had a great time.........wish I was with you!! Sandy x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2007 08:37  

TA RC ,GREAT MEET SORRY I WAS A BIT DISTANT SUNDAY AFTERNOON FEELING PANTS!!NOT MY OWN LOL!!! TAKE IT EASY AND BE GOOD,WELL AT LEAST TRY!!!!! TONY D GOOD ON YA!!!!

Update Reply
anthony d @ 08/10/2007 09:43  

and many thank from me rc

Update Reply
tb500 @ 08/10/2007 09:49  

sorry i missed you all,got to car park oppisit the fish pond for 12-55pm but did not see any body,so had me dinner and buggered off home. might have better luck next time?.rob

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2007 12:58  

awwwwwwwwww rob

we was all there just down from the fishpond.........u could.nt miss us xxxx

Update Reply
RC @ 08/10/2007 13:23  

got to get me glasses changed then!any 1 got a white stick?,do like dog's, hope u all had a good day! .rob.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2007 14:23  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email