MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Motorail

Motorail - Forums [Biker Match] Motorail - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Motorail

Just been looking at some options for a trip next June/ July. Motorail from Den in Holland to Slovenia get there on a sleeper bike on the train....door step to Croatia, and all those great roads, short ride to Italy and then ride home through Europe..... http://www.autoslaaptrein.nl/coupes And a nice bloke called David from Rail savers can book it all for you.... www.railsavers.com Ok so a carriage 4 sharing that is seats day time folds to beds night time it's a about 390 euros I think in late June but how much in accommodation and food, fuel would you spend getting to That part of Europe, the long boring drive through France etc.... This way you get there over night and then the adventure can begin.... I will look more at this when I get home and look at some routes.. note.... I am not organising a trip but just planning my own...thought I would pass it on so any others could plan their own.......too much hassle sorting everyone else out as always people pull out etc and it just costs too much.....

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/12/2014 05:36  

shame you can,t get on the motorail in England

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 18/12/2014 00:38  

Now that would be useful!

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 19/12/2014 18:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email