MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

How's the weather in your area?

How's the weather in your area? (93) - Forums [Biker Match] How's the weather in your area? (93) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

How's the weather in your area?

Raining again 🤗🤗 and feeling autumnal........ Yayyy fir the rain ☔ and the rainbows yesterday......

We need the rain..... The sun will come again 😄😄

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 10/08/2018 15:05  

Looks a bit grey out, but it’s lovely and warm here in my bed 😁

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2018 08:33  

Cold, damp and dreary, not sure about the weather though.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2018 11:08  

.......and now it’s raining!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/08/2018 12:36  

We were expecting a great flood and an Ark to turn up at Squires

After a downpour last night and a drizzly session this morning it's been overcast and very 'muggy' this afternoon. All in all nowhere near the weather forecast.

The weather pixies looked upon us kindly.😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/08/2018 16:40  

Aaaaaand, it's pouring down in Leeds... oh Joy!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/08/2018 13:56  

Theres too much weather these days for my liking, bring back the old days when there wasn't much.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/08/2018 19:11  

Sunshine, lots and lots of sunshine. Enjoy your rideouts you lucky, lucky people.

I've got a laundry day ahead 😕 (unless I get an offer I can't POSSIBLY **Kenny Everett voice** refuse!) at least the laundry will dry in the 'breeze'!

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/09/2018 09:20  

Laundry very nearly dry n then came the showers .. Doh!

So it's now all on the radiators... Just when I'd got house clean n tidy. 😡. At least house is toasty n smells fabulous with laundry. Mmm mmm, just gotta love it! 💙

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 09/09/2018 15:49  

Grey n miserable start turned into a beautiful sunny day, a bit of a breeze but today is a good day! 😎😁

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 12/09/2018 13:27  

Been a lovely day with just the right temperatures for a long walk and lovely sunshine fir boat move ☀️🌞🌟🕉 ⛤

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 12/09/2018 18:42  

Indian Summer-like ... beautiful!

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 12/09/2018 19:44  

Another good day for moving boaty..... Noticing the temps dropping during the night now......

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 13/09/2018 17:20  

Daylight seemed to disappear very quickly tonight ... must be getting a bit 'back end-ish'.😄

Defo right xsuzix... It's flipping chilly out there tonight, not s cloud to see here atm. Just lots of twinkling stars...tempted to get blanket out n sit out for an hour.

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 13/09/2018 20:54  

The stars ✨ were amazing last night indeedio linds 😊 it was one those nights you can almost see that in fact not one inch of sky us star free....... Like a soup of stars.... Our galaxy 🌌..... Woweeeeee thanks coz you inspired me chick

Today the weather is blustery to say the least!! But the sun's still making the odd appearance 😁😁😋

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 14/09/2018 15:40  

Windy windy 🍃 for the next week looking at the weather so boaty will probably stay put unless I get help with the locks........ 😀😀

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 16/09/2018 15:08  

Bright n defo breezy, good job I don't wear a syrup, it would have been half way to Scarborough by now! 😱😉

Update Reply
Lindsay @ 17/09/2018 17:33  

A "syrup"???!! 😝 😝 😝 linds interesting fashion item but msybe a tad sticky 😂😂🤣🤣😋 x?!!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2018 19:46  

The wind is getting up a bit and battening down the hatches here for supposed further high winds in the morning, we have an Amber alert here but I'm not on the coast so should be ok. Love a good storm :)

Update Reply
Lulu7 @ 18/09/2018 20:07  

Hope everyone remains safe over there Dee chick.... It's only yellow warning where I am and I was gonna move boaty tmrw but just checked weather (as I do several times a day!!! 😝 😝 pmsl) and looks like 47mph gales so don't fancy that......
Wish I was by the sea to watch the waves crashing in...

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 18/09/2018 20:11  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email