MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

Bittersweet Memories of Christmas Past.

Bittersweet Memories of Christmas Past. (2) - Forums [Biker Match] Bittersweet Memories of Christmas Past. (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

Bittersweet Memories of Christmas Past.

Being thrice divorced and a sixty year old biker . I should have lots of bitter sweet memories of lost loves and dead friends. When I think back . All I feel is joy and warmth.

To all the women and all my dead friends. I love you still and wish you the best this Christmas, wherever you are xxx

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 05/12/2014 14:00  

It never rains but it pours.

Just checked FB to discover mi old mate Hairy Dave has just popped his clogs.

Worst thing about getting older ,,,, ya know more dead people.

Update Reply
dustin666 @ 06/12/2014 03:54  

I remember when I was 5 (yes I have a good memory, can remember my 2nd birthday, going to see jaws when it first came out, even remember what I had for tea before we went, cauliflower cheese and even then I was only 4 years old) anyway, as I said, was 5 years old, and woke up in the middle of the night about 2am on christmas day, could see this hugeee silouhette of someone in the middle of the room, I thought it was santa and tried to force myself back to sleep, 20 minutes later I still had a peep and it was still there, turns out to be one of those big inflatable punch bags that my parents had bought me as a xmas present.

Also remember getting drunk on that horrible yellow drink advocaat, used to love it but can`t stand any drink anymore, was sick all boxing day.

Update Reply
ramsey_trog @ 06/12/2014 15:59  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email