MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

General Chat/Anything Goes

men and women

men and women (2) - Forums [Biker Match] men and women (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / General Chat/Anything Goes /

men and women

hi all of you out there, who said any thing about sex! me was thinking about my gut's/food/snap time what ever you call it,chocolate take it or leave it, mixed nut's,well that's a different story.look's like i opened a can of worm's here?.now come on lady's, you know you like the thing's that are not good for your figer's, that CREAM CAKE/CHOCOLATE THERE I SAY THE BAG OF CHIP'S. men do have other thing's on there mind, if we need to get our leg over,there is all way's our bike's.lol.rob

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 08/10/2007 12:48  

arent we all after one thing when all said and done................Happiness in whatever shape or form that takes for the individual!!!!

Update Reply
notsobigmac @ 08/10/2007 12:54  

Sorry got on my horse /ass 4 a min .perhaps a macc lads song could cover it if you want to be a bit crass BEER N SEX N CHIPS N GRAVY.Bit messy i would have thought so smile and think on!! tony d and no im not pious,religous,prude,or a f--k wit Just me!!!

Update Reply
anthony d @ 08/10/2007 12:55  

I don't like choc!

Update Reply
Di @ 08/10/2007 13:02  

I know a few from both gender who are after one thing! Let them meet each other. If you meet someone who's after one thing only, and you're not, then move on. Don't hold it against that person, because there are people of both gender who only want that. I'm personally not like that, but so what if I was? Just search some of the girl's profiles on this site and you'll see what I mean! Folks are all looking for different things. Different things make different people tick. Some folks use this site because they like leather, even if they've not interest in bikes. Some people like feet -

Update Reply
Matt @ 08/10/2007 15:24  

Matt never knew you had a foot fetish lol each to their own!

Update Reply
anthony d @ 08/10/2007 18:45  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email