MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

New Year Day Scottish Borders Hangover Cure

New Year Day Scottish Borders Hangover Cure (2) - Forums [Biker Match] New Year Day Scottish Borders Hangover Cure (2) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

New Year Day Scottish Borders Hangover Cure

I'm not going to be here at New Year after all so I'm afraid I wont be joining you. Hope the weathers good and you all have a safe ride. Catch up soon. Elaine x

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 26/12/2014 14:54  

Folks, please make sure you get fuel before the run and do NOT rely on Asda as even though they have pay at pump there, the garage area was closed on Christmas day, so chances are it'll be closed on New Year's Day too

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 27/12/2014 17:01  

FYI guys the bikers cove in South Queensferry is open so plan on stopping for a cuppa before heading home if anyone wishes to join us.

Weather looking ok also so bring it on :)

Update Reply
madscots @ 28/12/2014 16:49  

That could be a nice plan

Will see - coming up the 'Beef Tub' will bring us back to the A720 around the dry ski slope, so South Queensferry is the wrong way for getting home

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 29/12/2014 17:08  

Yep looking at weather might be better to go down West side and head East fella but your call

Update Reply
madscots @ 29/12/2014 18:47  

Buccleugh Arms are expecting us, and we have permission to park the bikes up in their back garden

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/12/2014 15:56  

Delighted to say that my previous worries about freezing weather, ice etc are no longer an issue

The forecast is for much milder weather - great! - but.. also rather wet.

Oh well, we can't have everything!!

I look forward to seeing you on New Year's morning - in the meantime, have a great time over Hogmanay, and please take it easy on the old drink!

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/12/2014 16:03  

See you all in the morning

Update Reply
madscots @ 31/12/2014 21:40  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email