MENU LOGIN 
   Redirecting... ...to our OLD website!

We're still in the process of converting the site to the new format.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

-Matt, Admin

Ok - go now to OLD site

No thanks - stay on NEW site

Motorcycle Events & Rides Out

Wales or Cornwall Camp ?

Wales or Cornwall Camp ? (3) - Forums [Biker Match] Wales or Cornwall Camp ? (3) - Forums [Biker Match]
Home / Search Forums / Motorcycle Events & Rides Out /

Wales or Cornwall Camp ?

Jp watch out for flying teddy's lol Xk is off on one lol

Update Reply
madscots @ 29/11/2014 13:20  

Teddy not a problem it's the dummy you have watched out for

Update Reply
JP @ 29/11/2014 13:28  

lol no comment

Update Reply
madscots @ 29/11/2014 16:04  

be nice to go back there, lets hope i get there on my bike this time and it would be good if we got a few more of you there this year

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 30/11/2014 10:52  

The only fly in the ointment is that there is no pub within staggering distance.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 30/11/2014 17:29  

What? No pub???? Serious problem methinks...

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 30/11/2014 21:14  

take home brew

Update Reply
havfun @ 30/11/2014 22:13  

or you could always grab a taxi like we did when we were last there, not much when you share it

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 01/12/2014 01:23  

Four people on 2 bikes go shopping for a groups beers and 2 accompany it back in the taxi. Quite easy to work out if no-one is attending with a car.

Update Reply
Double six @ 01/12/2014 07:02  

Yes thats true Im sure we will sort something out. they do have a large coverd area with a cookhouse thing that they will do curry nights BBQs etc I know a few did the pub via taxi last time so thats an option.
We will have a date in the new year so untill then keep the input coming its all very helpfull to make good event great

Update Reply
JP @ 01/12/2014 16:55  

how about Dol Llys Farm Caravan and Camping Site
Trefeglwys Road,
Llanidloes,
Powys,
SY18 6JA for a event ,my bike club uses it for our campouts think its about £7 a person a night

Update Reply
bikerchef1981 @ 01/12/2014 17:13  

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dol-Llys-Farm-Caravan-and-Camping-Site/241584982613370

Update Reply
bikerchef1981 @ 01/12/2014 17:14  

Looks a nice site will keep it in mind when they publish next seasons Tariff. roads look interesting down there too. Thanks for the input

Update Reply
JP @ 01/12/2014 17:34  

might not be to bad a thing to try a different site

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 02/12/2014 08:31  

if you camp by the river you can have a bonfire

Update Reply
bikerchef1981 @ 02/12/2014 23:23  

If you camp in the river you can't have a bonfire.

Update Reply
Deleted Member @ 03/12/2014 00:01  

if you camp in the river you will have a boat

or very very wet feet.

Update Reply
xj @ 03/12/2014 00:12  

i still have an inflatable igloo tent some were, do you think that would be any good for camping in the river

Update Reply
Bikeabill @ 03/12/2014 02:31  

By the way I have been told you cant cut and paste a page from another web site so please excuse the lack of info on this post.
Ok we will be going to the site we used last time dates to be posted

Welcome Gallery
Nearby… Useful Links Site Info Tariff
Guestbook Directions Contact Us Welcome Located on the beautiful rugged coast of North Cornwall, Blue Hills Touring Park offers a small, safe and tranquil 30 pitch site for tents, touring caravans and camper vans. A number of large flat pitches are available. Situated directly on the South West Coast Path, in an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty the site enjoys superb views over the Cornish countryside and is just a short hill walk away to the dog-friendly cove of Trevellas Porth.
Guest comment ”
If I write a review it will reveal one of our best kept secrets. One of our favourite places on the planet (shhhh….). It’s fab” ! Our friendly welcoming campsite is an excellent place for those who require the peace of the countryside but want to be close enough to the beautiful coastline, beaches and leisure amenities that will make for a memorable holiday. Well-behaved dogs are welcome for free, our little dog friendly cove Trevellas Porth is just a short coastal hill walk away . The site is conveniently located for hikers making their way along the coastal path. There is a bus-stop within a mile of the site with regular services to the main tourist towns. We are only a short drive from many of the lovely Cornish surfing beaches, the pretty village of St. Agnes and Perranporth are only 2 miles. These villages offer a wide range of shops including local crafts, dog and family-friendly pubs and special places to eat, not to mention splendid sandy beaches. Land’s End, the Eden Project and the lovely city of Truro are all within easy reach. Check out our other pages for area information, tariffs & maps . Our regularly cleaned on-site facilities have: toilet block with free hot showersa separate disabled/family shower roomutility room with industrial size washing machine & tumble dryerfree use of fridges & freezersmall ‘basics’ shop (seasonal)a separate hot water dishwashing/veg prep area Recycling area Wifi available throughout the sitemobile phone charge points16amp electric hook upswetsuit dip and hanging areamotorhome emptying pointfamily group camping areasPlayfield/off lead dog exercise area (subject to availability)available for exclusive use Winter Weekend Rally events (minimum pitch booking)Family group camping areasD of E ‘exclusive use’ group area

Update Reply
JP @ 03/12/2014 09:01  

Got some good riding around there too.
So that's my vote then.
Or we could do all three. You can't have too much of a good thing ;-)

Update Reply
Steve_H @ 03/12/2014 21:31  

Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest Text Email